/ Brown Eyed Daydream /

On the Ocean Shore
10:00 p.m.

m

...............

Big, cigarette-lit, brown eyes were looking straight down at me.

Ebony hair covering them delicately and perfectly.

Caramel skin glistening.....

..............

"I thought I was the only kid who came out here at night," the boy said as he took a drag from his lit up cigarette, my whole body frozen as I looked up at him.

I was stuck to the sand while my blue eyes latched onto him, unable to look away.

My words were stuck down my throat and my breathing was nonexistent.

"H-Hi," were the only words that I could quietly mumble.

The boy stopped where he was and stared at me, his breathing stopping and his hand with a cigarette lowering.

The only thing we could both hear being the crash of ocean waves as we stood there, completely silent.

Our eyes wandering.

I finally felt myself move away from the sand as I sat up to watch the boy sit next to me, my hands trying to stabilize me.

"Hi yourself," he said as a smile formed on his lips, an airy laugh escaping them as he looked at me through nicotine smoke.

After the smoke cleared, I found myself close enough to him so that everything was visible to me in the glow of his cigarette.

And once again, my oxygen disappeared.

The boys curly, soft hair fell against his forehead delicately as the moonlight lit up his freckled skin.......

Skin that was caramel and golden, almost seeming to glisten.

Brilliantly pink lips wrapped around his cigarette that I found myself addicted to.....

And I wasn't talking about the cigarette.

With his brown eyes looking at me in a dreamy, angelic stare.

My own eyes found themselves lost as I hopelessly stared at him, almost as if he was some kind of unicorn.

And dear god, I think he was.