/ Best Friends /

Friday Morning
8:00 a.m.

☆

"Wake up....."

"Vicky Vicky, rise and shine....."

"Jesus, are you dead?"

"Hello? Earth to golden boy?"

"Makkachin's choking!"

"VICTOR, WAKE UP!" a voice screamed in my ear as I felt myself fall from a mattress and onto a cold, wooden floor.

I woke up in under seconds, my blood running and my eyes wide open in shock as I looked down at myself to see the same clothes I had worn last night.

However, my outfit wasn't what was throwing me off.

It was the fact that I had somehow woken up not in my own bedroom, but in Yuri Katsuki's instead.

The angel himself standing above me with the sunshine from his window glistening in those brown eyes as he smiled down at me.

Was I dreaming?

I had been doing that a lot lately, especially when it came to him, so this would be no surprise.

"Yuri? Wh-Why the hell am I in your room?" I asked, in complete confusion as my hands went up to rub my throbbing head.

God, why am I so out of it?

"You've been abducted Mr. Nikiforov. I'll give you a 5 second head start to run away before I knife you in the back and frame the murder on my beloved sister," and he said this in some kind of serial killer tone of voice (whatever I thought that sounded like) as he kept a straight face and held up a finger gun.

Why is this turning me on?

And why is he so weird?!

AND WHY AM I IN HIS BEDROOM?!?!

"Ha, you are so damn funny," I said as I attempted to pick myself up off the ground, failing miserably as Yuri came to my rescue and delicately grabbed my hand.

"I prefer the term creative, but I see where you're coming from."

I rolled my tired eyes and sat down on the edge of his bed, hoping maybe I could pull myself together if I were sitting still.