/ Daydreamin' /

Thursday
3:45 p.m.

"Victor

"Victor......." Yuri whispered delicately as he leaned in close to those dreamy blue eyes, the space between them being unnecessary and undesired.

His hand could feel the burning sensation of the hood of the Jeep as he supported himself, the violet moonlight shining down on them like a luminous flashlight.

Victor couldn't resist touching Yuri's perfect, un-flawed caramel skin as he let his hand hold his cheek, thumb running itself along iridescent skin and enjoying the sensation.

He pulled the brown eyed boy into him with a wistful sigh as he lingered in the moment as long as he possibly could.

He never wanted this to end.

"Yuri, I-I......." Victor couldn't get a sentence out as he shivered from the feeling of Yuri's warm, nicotine bubblegum breath caressing the skin on his face and neck.

Skin that was flushed, and glistening from the desert sun.

"Kiss me," Yuri murmured, in only a soft whisper as his hand played longingly with the denim fabric that belonged to Victor's ripped Levi jeans. "Kiss me like you mean it Nikiforov........"

"Victor......."

"Victor?.............."

"Victor!"

"Earth to Wicky Vicky?!" and I felt myself physically jerk awake and out of my sunshine fueled coma at the sound of my dad's demanding voice.

D-Did I.........

Did I fall asleep??

"Uh......y-yeah. Sorry, I kind of drifted off for a second there," I said as I propped myself up on my hand and pulled myself away from the hot sand, my yellow striped towel sticking to my back as I did so.

I rubbed my face in my hands and stretched my eyes, trying to wake up from that unexpected nap I had taken in the hot summer sun.........

A sun that was staring down at me as I tried to adjust to the feeling of it shining down in my sleepy eyes like a burning cigarette flame.

I scanned my surroundings to find out that I was on the beach, my feet dancing in the sand as I leaned my elbows up on the comforting fabric of my towel and let my head fall back gently.