/ When I Saw You Dancing /

Just a little something something: Play the song I attached (on the second slide called Dream a Little Dream of Me) when the title comes up in the story.

You'll thank me later💋

Outskirts of San Francisco
10:30 p.m.

San Francisco

San Francisco.

A town that Crescent Shore kids always worshipped but we're too intimidated by to take the trip down highway 101.

Hell, it was only a 45 minute drive down that coastal American highway.

But people always tell you that if you get to Crescent, you never get out.

And yet.....

Here I am.

On highway 101.

Listening to a cassette tape in a bubblegum pink leather jacket.....

With a boy that makes my cheeks the exact same color.

So now it was no secret that I had done a lot more than escape Crescent Shores, California.

"Wait, you've seriously never been to 'Cisco?" I heard Yuri say as I snapped out of my inner thoughts, his shoulders lifted off the seat as he turned to face me.

"Can't say that I have."

"Jesus Nikiforov, what have you been doing this whole time?" coming out of his lips wistfully as he pulled out the cassette to switched off to a new one.

"Waiting for you, I guess," I said absentmindedly before I caught myself and saw the embarrassment on Yuri's face. "I-I mean for you to t-take me here!"

Yuri was dead silent for a moment before he slid in our 5th cassette.......

My eyes looking over to see a dreamy smile across his smooth lips and coffee colored eyes looking at me through ebony curls.

"Just say the word and we can go anywhere, golden boy. We've got all the time in the world, right?"

.......

"All the time in the world," my lips responded with by repeating the perfect words he'd given me.

Words that I hoped, prayed......