Chapter 1

Morning-At school

I walk into school and as usual, someone comes up to me and asks if they can get a picture with me. I'm like, no cuz you take like 100 pics of me everyday. I always wanted to be normal for once but I bet that's never going to happen because my parents are the richest actors/singers in Korea.

In class

I hate that even the teachers favor me, they always let me do whatever I want just so I can say a word about them to my parents.

"Oh y/n, you don't need to do the homework! Your already smart the way you are!" The teacher says excitedly.

"But I would like to do my homework" I say somewhat annoyed and polite.

"Well if you want to then I will certainly support your choice!"

"Um, ok?"

Home

"Mom, I want to move. I don't want to be a famous, rich person anymore, I want to be normal."

"Ok then" My mom says calmly.

"Um, that's it? Your just going to agree just like that?" I asked surprised.

"There is nothing else to say because we're already planning to move."

"We are?" I ask

"Yes sweetie, me and your father thought you would be tired of this place so we decided to move but its just a five hour ride from here."

"Oh, well that's good but mom, I don't want you to be my parents anymore."

"WHAT?!" My mom shouted.

"Oops, sorry that came out wrong, I mean I don't want to be popular anymore and get admired by everyone. I want to be normal."

"You scared me there, so you mean you want to pretend we're not your parents?" She asks

"Yes, I'm not ashamed of you or anything like that. I just don't want people following me around and asking me for pics."

"I feel you, man!" My mom says

"Mom, don't ever say that again. It's just weird and it creeps me out."

"Oh sorry, your brother, Baekhyun just taught me that."

"Speaking of Baekhyun, when is he coming back from America?"(Pretend he's doing a concert there)

"How would I know? I'm not his mother. Oh wait, I am his mother, well idk." My mom responds

"Anyways, when are we going?" I ask

"In 30 minutes. Oh, did I forget to tell you that we are moving?"

"MOM!"

Without thinking, I ran upstairs and bumped into my dad. He was going to stop me but I kept running to my room. I got to my room and started packing very quickly.

I took an outfit and changed into this

I ran downstairs with my bags and saw my parents were already ready

I ran downstairs with my bags and saw my parents were already ready. We got into the car and drove for five hours.

We arrived at our new home and it was a huge four story building but I wasn't surprised because I've lived in bigger ones before. Not trying to brag. Okay, maybe I am trying to brag. I went to my room and I started unpacking. I told my parents that I was going to the mall to get some ugly nerdy clothes cuz well, I want to change.

"Sweetie, what if you get lost?" My dad asked in a worried tone.

"I won't, I'll be fine dad."

I went into a taxi because if I drive in my normal car, I will get attention and I don't want  to attract attention. When I was satisfied with my clothes, I bought them which cost so little cuz they were really ugly.

I exited the mall and might have forgot where I was. I should've asked my mom to come with me. I kept walking around and it seemed like I was going in circles. I got a text and it was from my ex best friend, Lee Seulbi. (Anyone know where that name came from? No? Just me? Ok. It was from High School Love On.)

We were great best friends until I found out that she was only my friend so that she could get close with my parents and then brag about it. I looked down at my phone to see the text and it said,

Seulbi: Hey best friend! I hope your loving Seoul! I already miss you and your parents. Love ya! ❤️

I was about to text her that she only missed my popularity but then I bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking!" I apologized.

"Watch where your going next time you BEEEEEP!!!" (I hate cussing so imma replace it with a BEEEEEEEP!)

"Rude much?" I said looking up at him. Oh, he kinda cute. No! He's not! He a rude person so no, he's not cute!

"Ugh, you got my clothes dirty with your filthy hands!" He said.

He walks away and I also walk away too. As I walk for a few more minutes, I find my house. I arrived home and it was already 10:00pm and I had to wake up at 6:00am in the morning so I tried to sleep but I had that guy stuck in my head.

After a few minutes of thinking of him, I drifted off to sleep. I wonder what's going to happen at school tomorrow. I really hope I don't see that guy again. He's cute, but mean and rude.