Chapter 18

I woke up and was super energetic and cheerful. I jumped out of bed and changed into this.

Today, BTS and Eunji are picking me up to go to school together

Today, BTS and Eunji are picking me up to go to school together. We all couldn't fit in one car so we got two!

Car 1

Jungkook, y/n, Suga, Eunji, V

Car 2

Chen, Rm, Jin, Jimin, Jhope

{??? POV}

I was walking in school and everyone was talking more than usual. Two girls came up to me and looked happy. Why is she happy if she standing in front of me?!

"What do you want?" I ask rudely

"Is it true that y/n's coming back to school here? Your her best friend right? you should know." She asks with a smile.

IS SHE ACTUALLY COMING BACK?! If she does then my popularity will go up! But how come she didnt tell me? That BEEEEEEP

"Of course i knew. She's my best friend, how could i not know?" I replied coolly and she cheerfully skips away with her friend.

I could hear everyone talking about y/n coming back an something about BTS. Wait a minute. BTS? What does BTS have to do with y/n? I pretended to be getting something from my lockers but i was actually listening to a groups conversation.

"Did you hear that BTS is also transfering her too?"

"Of course, their so hot!"

"I heard y/n's coming back too."

How does every know this except me?! Ugh I just hope y/n brings my popularity up. Also, if I seduce one of the BTS members, I'll be 5x popular!

I then heard screams and yells. There was a crowd near the school gate so I went there and saw y/n WITH BTS!

I pushed through the crown to get to
y/n

"OMG, y/n! Your back! My best friend is really back!" I grab her arm.

{y/n POV}

We arrived at school and parked our cars which grabbed everyone's attention because the cars looked really expensive.

"oh my god Y/N'S BACK WITH BTS!"

Everybody runs towards us an surrounds us.

"OMG y/n! Your back! My best friend is back!" The girl said while pushing through the crowd.

It was Seulbi. My ex best friend.

"Stop with the act Seulbi. We're not friends." I say with an annoyed face which made everyone look confused.

Everybody knew that we were best friends and after that, Seulbi became one of the most popular girl because she's friends with me.