Chapter 10

{y/n POV}

"It isn't right to play with a girl like she's a toy. Just no more secrets, ok?" I scolded him.

"No more secrets!" Jungkook says as he lays his forehead onto mine.

{Eunji POV- when Kelly showed up}

"Hi I'm Eunji!" I said.

She looks friendly and she looks like a new friend of y/n.

"I'm Kelly!" Kelly says holding out her hand for a handshake.

I was going to shake her hand but someone takes my hand and pulls me behind them.

It was Yoongi. What's going on?

Time skip, if you want to know what happened, go to the last chapter.

Why is suga being mean to her and why did y/n leave me here?! Wow, y/n is such a good friend.

"Just go back to the states where you belong because Jungkook already has a girlfriend who he likes. Just get over the past already!"Hoseok yells at Kelly

I'm really confused right now and don't even care what's going on now.

"Guys, why are you being mean to her? I ask in curiosity.

"Because she's a BEEEEEEEEP!" Taehyung shouts.

"Woah, easy on the language, V." Namjoon says, calming Taehyung down.

"Let's go guys, she's the one who ruined Jungkook. He's lucky that he has a girl who can fix him." Jimin says

Harsh.

A few seconds later, the teacher announces that we're leaving. So yoongi drags me out to the bus and see that y/n and Jungkook are already sitting down.

It's cute how they are cuddling together on the seat! Yoongi drags me to his seat and makes me sit with him.

A few minutes later, the rest of the students started entering the bus and Kelly was the last one to enter.

She sat down at the seat across from Jungkook and y/n and stared at them.

I kept my eyes on Kelly just in case because I now have a bad feeling about her.

While I was keeping my eyes on Kelly, I feel something on my shoulder. I look to see suga sleeping on my shoulder, I have to admit, he's cute when he sleeps.

WAIT WHAT?! DID I REALLY JUST THINK THAT HE WAS CUTE?! NOPE! I REFUSE TO THINK HES CUTE!

But seriously, he's cute.

NO! NO! JUST NO!

I smack myself really hard and it woke up Suga.

I was about to slap myself again but he grabbed my hand before I could.

"Why are you hitting yourself?" He says in his soft voice.

"Because I can?" I say trying to come up with a reason without telling him why I am hitting myself.

"You shouldn't do that instead, you should do this." He says and he quickly kisses my cheeks.

I blushed so hard that I had to bury my face into my hands.

He pulled my hands away from my face and he says,

"Don't hide your beautiful face." That sentence made me cringe a little.

Finally the ride was over and I ran out of the bus.

{y/n POV}

I was playing with Jungkook's hair and he was laying on my shoulder until the ride was over. I then saw Kelly glaring at me but that was interrupted when Eunji ran quickly out of the bus.

We exited the bus but as me and Jungkook left the bus holding hands, I could hear the girls sadness and feel Kelly's glares.

I seriously thought that she was nice. But the past is past so I hope that Kelly will change.

We were both walking together to our rooms but someone had blocked us from walking. You could probably guess who it was.

Kelly.

"What do you want now?" Jungkook says in an annoyed tone.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say that I would be a way better girlfriend than her and I'm so much more beautiful."

Jungkook scoffs and holds my hand.

"Never compare yourself to y/n because it's just never going to happen so just get lost." Jungkook says as he rolls his eyes at her.

She looks a lot more angrier than before and she looks like she's about to blow up.

"Y/n, don't fall into his trap, he's just playing with you and doesn't even like-" she gets cut off by Namjoon.

"Ugh just get lost you BEEEEEEPING BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEEEPING BEEP HEAD!" Namjoon cusses her out.

But seriously, what the heck are all the teachers doing?

Kelly storms out of the conversation and leaves Jungkook and Namjoon laughing.

I was the only one not laughing because I can't blame her for being like that. She was toyed and played with.

I said my goodbyes to Jungkook and Namjoon and left to go to my room.

I entered my room and saw Eunji's face buried in her pillow.

"Say something Eunji." I say waiting for her to answer. ( 🎶 say something I'm giving up on you 🎶 ok back to the story.)

"Suga kisses my cheek." Eunji says half sad half happy.

"Then why you sad?" I laughed a little in that sentence.

"Is it bad that I wanted it to be on the lips?" She asks sadly

"OMG YOU LIKE YOONGI!" I shout

"NO I DONT!" She defends

"Eunji likes Suga, Eunji likes Suga, Eunji like Suga, Eunji like Suga! Ok, so how about some ship names?! YOONJI? EUNGI? EUNGA? YAAAAAAAS!" (Me with Taekook or Namjin. Don't judge meh. Their just my opinions.)

"NO, STHAB IT!" She shouts

"Nah, make meh." I said, sticking my tongue out like a little kid.

"Let's just go to sleep." I said.

"Okie." She replies.

I really hope Jungkook and Kelly would work things out and be friends. I think Kelly would be a good friend/person, I hope she changes.

A few more minutes of thinking and I drifted off to sleep.
m

{Taehyung or Jimin? Or Vmin😏}