Chapter 21

DING DING DING

I woke up from a sound that my phone made. I looked at my phone and saw an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey baby~

Y/n: Who r u?

Unknown: Jackson~😎

Y/n: How did u get my number?!

Jackson: I have my ways.

Y/n: I have already moved on from u. I have a bf now so stop texting me.

Jackson: It's Jungkook isn't it? He's just playing with you, he doesn't actually love you. But I love u tho.😘

Y/N HAS LEFT THE CHAT

How did he even get my number? Anyway, I got up from my bed and chose one of these.

I went downstairs and saw Chen with Jisoo

"Jisoo!" I ran over to hug her.

"Sooo, are you going to tell me about your boyfriend?" She says

"Fine."

I tell her all about Jungkook except the bully part. It was time for me to go to school and I heard my door bell ring. I opened it and it was Jungkook.

Behind him, were two cars filled with BTS and Eunji. Just like before.

"Well, me and Chen have to go to school now, I'll catch up with you later." I said to Jisoo.

"Kay." She replies

Chen and I enter the car and loud music was blasting through the car. As usual, fans crowd us when we enter school.

It was a normal day but something in me felt that something was going to happen.

We all entered class and I glared at the girl who had pushed Eunji. I think she had noticed me glaring at her because I can see her trembling.

"You can stop now." Eunji says

"But-" I started

"No buts. She deserves a second chance. She won't bully me anymore, I guarantee it." Eunji cut me off

"Fiiiiine."

"Aye! Dumb students shut the BEEEEEP up or I kill ya!" The teacher says, coming in.

"We have a two new students and I think their names are Bob and Bobby." The teacher says.

"It's Jackson." Everyone gasped and looked at me then Jackson back and forth.

Everyone knew that Jackson and I were dating but they never knew we broke up until I dated Jungkook.

"And my name is Kelly! Nice to meet ya!"

"Ok ok are you done with your introductions yet? Just sit your butt down before I kick you @55!" The teacher says.

They both sit in the middle row and stared at us. 

Why did they come back together? Why did they both miss school? What are they planning? Does Jackson still like me?

Questions have been going through my head and I didn't even notice the teacher calling my name.

"Y/N!" The teacher shouts

"AHH YES SIR!" I yell, not thinking.

The whole class started laughing even Jungkook laughed too. I swear I'm going to beat him up.

"I know your daydreaming about me but you can think about me in detention." The teacher said.

Detention?! Whyyyyyyyyyyy!

RIIIIIIIIIING

luuuuuuunch tiiiiime!

I was skipping to the cafeteria when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around and saw Jungkook. He looked worried.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" I ask

"What if Jackson takes you away?" Jungkook says pouting.

DANG IT! THAT POUT IS MY WEAKNESS!

"He will never do that. I'm yours kookie."

We got our food and sat down at our table.

"Feed me." I demand Jungkook.

He fed me the food that was in his tray and ruffled my hair.

"MEH HAIR! MEH PRECIOUS HAIR!" I shout, trying to make it like it was before.

"It's fine, you look pretty even with messy hair." Jungkook says

"Hey babe~" a voice says

I turn around and it was Jackson with Kelly.

"Kookie! Did you miss me!" Kelly says, clinging to his arm.

I stand up and make a loud noise which grabbed everyone's attention.

"Omg, isn't that Jackson? Y/n's ex?"
"Is she dating both guys?"
"Jackson looks so hot but Jungkook's better."
"Wow, y/n gets to have two of the hottest!" I can hear people whispering and gossiping about us.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with an angry tone.

"None of your business. I'm just here to see my Kookie." Kelly says, giving me a disgusted look.

"I'm here to see you babe~" Jackson says

"Don't call me babe and don't call him Kookie. It's just disgusting when you say it." I said pretending to puke.

Jungkook grabbed my wrist and ran outside because this school did not have a roof like the other one did.
{*poof* A roof had magically appeared}

"What if Jackson wins you back?" Jungkook says holding my shoulders.

This time, he looked really serious.

"I promise you, I'm yours and only yours." I said caressing his cheek.

(Jackson/y/n?

Chen/y/n?

Jungkook/y/n?) It's obvious isn't it.