Chapter 7

"I'm her boyfriend." Jungkook says.

After he said that, my heart stopped.

Did he really think of me as his girlfriend? Is he talking about me? Is he blind and got me confused with another girl?

The whole cafeteria becomes silent and everybody looks at us after he says those three words.

The girls glare at me once again with anger in their eyes.

"I doubt that. She would never move on from me." Jackson says doubtfully.

"Actually, I have moved on and he's my boyfriend so get lost Jackson." I say

"Liar! I know you y/n, I know that you can't move on from me. You guys are just playing with me! I promise y/n, I won't do it again." Jackson says, frowning.

He try's to take my hand but he failed because Jungkook pushes me behind him.

"Y/n, I know you want me back. Just ditch him and come with me." Jackson says as he holds out his hand.

"No. Just no. After what you did, I can't forgive you." I say as I hide behind Jungkook.

Jungkook takes my hand, runs out of the cafeteria and to the roof.

This somehow seems familiar. We reach the roof and he locks the door.

"Why'd you lead me up here?" I ask

"I had to get you away from there somehow." He says smiling.

"Soooooo, boyfriend?" I ask about the boyfriend thing.

"Oh, you remember."

"Yeah, of course. You just randomly say that your my boy-" He cuts me off with a kiss.

He kisses even more deeply and I kiss him back.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist.

We pull away from the kissy stuff and get lost in each other's eyes.

"I forgot to ask if you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend." Jungkook says while smiling.

His smile is just too cute to handle! HE'S LIKE AN ANGEL!

I kiss him again and after about ten seconds, I pull away.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask smiling widely.

"YAY!" He yells and hugs me tightly.

I swear, he acts like a five year old.

We walk to our next class and hold hands. I can hear everyone talking about us dating.

"Ignore them, y/n. Their just BEEEEEEEEPS." Jungkook says, making me smile.

We walk into the class and everyone stops what they are doing.

Everyone sends angry glares at me but one was for Jungkook. It was Jackson.

A few seconds later, they go back to what they were doing but Jackson just stares at us, sending angry looks at Jungkook.

We sit down and it instantly becomes awkward.

I can already feel the two glaring at each other and fighting each other with their eyes.

And finally, the teacher comes in and the classroom becomes quiet.

"Good news, we're going on an overnight trip to *insert place you want to go name*!" The teacher says excitedly.

The whole class cheers and are already planning on who's going to share a room with who.