Chapter 8

I wake up from an alarm and find Jungkook shirtless while hugging me. What happened? I turned off the alarm and little pieces of memories from last night come to me.

I stare at Jungkook while he was sleeping and play with his hair. I see his eyes open so I pretended to go to sleep.

"I know your awake, I was pretending to sleep the whole time." Jungkook says smirking.

"Put on a shirt!" I yell at him

"Oh come on y/n, I know you love my beautiful abs."

I try to get out of the bed but Jungkook pulls me on top of him. He pecks my cheeks and he says to get dressed for school.

I put on my big fake glasses on and look down at my clothes and noticed I'm in Jungkooks shirt and luckily I'm still in sweatpants.

"Why do I have your shirt on?" I asked

"Do you really think I would let you sleep so uncomfortably? And don't worry, I tried not to look." Jungkook answered

"Anyways, I have to go to my house first to get my bag and change for the trip today." I said

"You should eat breakfast first." Jungkook said

"Okie."

We go downstairs and he cooks pancakes. I can't help but to look at him as a husband.

NO!! WHY AM I THINKING OF THAT?!

"Here are your pancakes!" Jungkook says, handing me a plate of pancakes.

"Yay!" I cheered like a 5 year old

We eat but I can feel Jungkook staring at me while I'm eating.

"I'm gonna go to my house now."

"I'll come with you, just lemme get my bag and change first."

"Okie."

A few minutes later, he comes down with a big bag for the trip and with fresh new clothes.

(This is what he's wearing)

"Ready?" I ask

"Yep."

We walk to my house and I change to nerdy clothes once again and I grab my bag for the trip and run out of my house to meet Jungkook waiting for me.

"Let's go!" I say

We arrive at school while holding hands and we get into the bus.

"Jungkook, go sit with your friends, I'll go sit with Eunji." I say

"Ok then."

I sit next to Eunji and we talk the whole bus ride.

We had finally arrived at the place we would be sleeping at after two houses.