Chapter 16

"I was just thinking about it. Maybe you guys could come with me." I suggest

"I do want to move too because I already dated almost every girl in the school here and I need more girls." Hoseok says

"Yeah, it could be fun. There are probably more pretty girls for Hoseok." Yoongi adds.

" let's ask Jungkook later."

After lunch, we went to our classes. I had P.E with Jungkook so I can ask him about transferring schools.

I was in the locker room and I opened my locker. But as soon as I had opened my locker, someone slams it shut, almost hitting my fingers.

"What do you want?" I ask

"I want Jungkook."

It was the girl Jungkook had rejected earlier.

"And why would I give him to you?"

"Just because your pretty, doesn't mean you get everything you want!" Jiyeon complains

Actually, I don't get what I want. I don't want popularity and oh well there you have it. All I had was Jungkook and I could not lose him.

"Why don't you just make him yours? Oooh right, he rejected you." I say smirking

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" She grips her fist

"I have my ways."

I walk out of the girls locker room and hear angry yelling which makes me laugh. I enter the gym to see Jungkook stretching.

"Hey, Jungkookie~" I said

"Why are you laughing?" He aks

I just noticed I was still laughing and came up with an excuse.

"Oh I tripped and laughed at my embarrassment." I say trying to act cool 😎.

"Um ok?" Jungkook chuckles

"Bts, Chen, Eunji, and I are planning to move to my old school. Wanna transfer with us?" I ask out of blue

"But why?" He asked with a serious face.

That's not the answer I was looking for.

"Do you not want to go with us?"

"I do. It's just, the number of girls confessing is decreasing. If I move, then the confessing will just increase."

"Oh... I never thought of that." I said with a sad face.

Jungkook had noticed my sad face and tried to cheer me up. It had obviously worked.

"Don't worry, if it'll make you happy, I'll go with you." He chuckles

"YAY!" I say excitedly.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

The P.E. teacher blows his whistle making everyone jump including me.

"LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE DUMBHEADS, WE WILL BE TRYING TO CLIMB THE ROPE AND YES, TRYING BECAUSE I KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE JUST WEAK LIKE BOB OVER THERE!" The teacher shouts in our ears

"Me?" Bob says pointing to himself

"IS YOUR NAME BOB? YES IT IS SO SHUT THE BEEEEEP UP!"

We stood in a line and see Jiyeon glaring me. A few turns later, it was Jiyeon's turn.

"If my nail breaks I'm gonna sue the teacher." Jiyeon says

"WHAT DID YOU SAY MISS I DONT WANNA BREAK MY NAIL?!" The teacher shouts in her face

"N-nothing." Jiyeon says in fear, trembling.

"THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!"

She tried to climb the rope but she didn't want to break her nail so she gave up and accepted and F for a grade.

It was my turn and I panicked. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked back to see who it was and it was Jungkook cheering me on.

That made me feel a lot better. I climbed the rope and rang the bell with the confidence from Jungkook. Yay I got an A+!

"Good job y/n!" Jungkook gives me a high five.

"What about me? No good job for me?" Jiyeon asks irritatedly.

"You don't need one, you didn't even try to climb the rope." I said

"Ugh, show off!" She says, walking away angrily.

Time skip to end of school

It was finally the end of school and all of us decided to meet up.

"Heyo!" Eunji says grabbing my arm.

"Sup." Suga says

As soon as yoongi said that, Eunji turned as red as a tomato.

I chuckled at the sight and moved on.

"Let's go get some drinks!" I suggested

We entered _____ and sat down.

This was our seating arrangement.

Suga, Eunji, y/n, Jungkook, Chen
_______________________
Rm, Jin, Jimin, V, Jhope

I buried my face inside the menu and the waitress came.

"Hello there, what would you like?"

A familiar voice makes my eyes widen.
It was the girl who had flirted with Jungkook at the cafe. How could she even get a new job with that attitude?

"So you work here too?" I put down the menu which covered my face.

"Oh, it's you." She says with a disgusted face.

"You guys know each other?" Taehyung asks.

"Not exactly. She was flirting with Jungkook and he got her fired for doing that during work but I guess she got another job." I explained.

She scoffs and asks what we want to order.

"I want a _____ and a _____." I said

The rest ordered and she walks away. Wow she's annoying.

When our order came out, we talked about how Jin was not handsome (obviously a lie) and how Suga is just Suga.

We exited the place and separated. Of course, Eunji went with Yoongi and Jungkook and Chen went with me.

We held hands and walked to my house. We were the perfect couple, we were aaaaaaaaawesoooooome.

A few minutes later, we arrived at my house.

"Wanna come in?" I asked

"Sure!" Jungkook replied

We entered the house and Chen plopped on the couch.

"We'll be in my room ok Chen?"

"Kk! (not the kkk)" Chen replied

We went to my room and sat on my bed.

*yawn* "I'm tired." Jungkook says as he put my head on his chest.

"Me too." I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes.

We drifted off to sleep in seconds. If this was a dream, I would never want to wake up. Ever.

{Have you hear Jungkook's Euphoria? I've got that song stuck in my head.}