Chapter 23

{y/n POV}

I walk out of the classroom and see Seulbi arguing with the gossip group. I guess it wouldn't hurt to just listen to what their saying.

Time skip to when Seulbi stormed off

I have such great fans! But I can't understand why Seulbi would say such a thing. I walk over to the gossip group and told them I had been listening and thanked them.

They were really nice and when I left, they all started fangirling. Even the boys.

I walked back to class and saw Kelly and Jackson laughing with each other. I know I hate them both but they kinda look cute together.

I walk past them and Kelly gave me a disgusted look.

"Hewo Kookie!" I sat beside Jungkook

"Where'd you go?" Jungkook asks

"I met a few of my fans."

"Oh ok then."

After a few minutes of talking, the teacher comes in and shushed the class.

"Blah blah blah 5x7= 35-8= What?" The teacher looks around for a person who would answer.

"Kelly, what's the answer to the question?" The teacher calls on her

"21?" Kelly says unsure

"Wrong. Hm, how about you answer the question y/n?" The teacher calls on me.

I knew the correct answer but I hesitated because I didn't want to embarrass Kelly.

"Is it 27?"

"Correct!" The teacher says

Kelly shoots glares at me but I tried to ignore it.

"Good job!" Jungkook gives me a thumbs up.

I smile at him and put my attention back on the board.

{Kelly POV}

Y/N JUST EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS! SHE GOING TO PAY!

It was lunchtime and Jackson and I sat together. We have gotten more close since that incident.

Flashback

"GET OUT YOU BEEEEEP! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN YOU PIECE OF TRASH!" My mom says, kicking me.

My mom had always abused me ever since my dad died. After he died, my mom became a mess and my house was hell.

I ran out of the house crying. The only one I could trust was Jackson, he was the only one I had talked to. I called him and it took a while for him to answer.

"Hello?"

"J-Jackson? Can you help me out right now?" I said, still sobbing.

"What's wrong?! Did something happen?! Where are you?!" Jackson asked, sounding worried.

I told him where I was and he ended the call. A few minutes later, a car pulled up.