Chapter 12

Hey y/n. Did you miss me? I missed you. Did you already forget about me? I'm disappointed.

I miss you y/n.

"NO!"

Oh, it was just a dream.

If your wondering who Chen was, he was my boyfriend. Another ex.

We were best friends ever since we were born, literally. Our parents were really close but his were divorced. I had been with him through all that time. We both liked each other but he finally confessed to me in middle school.

We started dating until his mom died, he had a hard time because he had to move to China with his dad. We never stayed in contact for 3 years. But what I really hate is that he left me and he DID have a choice. He could've stayed with our family but he decided to just leave me.

But that doesn't matter anymore because I have Jungkook now.

I got up to get ready for school and changed into this,

I went downstairs to see Baekhyun cooking breakfast.

"Hey y/n!"

"Hi" I responded

He brought the food to the table and started eating.

"I have something to ask." I blurted out of nowhere.

"What is it." He says stuffing food in his mouth.

"Lately, I've been dreaming of Chen, is that bad?" I ask

He stops what he's doing and puts down his fork. He looks suspicious now.

"Um, I still haven't told you the reason why I actually came here." Baekhyun says nervously.

"I thought it was to see me?" I said

"Actually that's part of it. I actually came back because mom told me to take care of a visitor." Baekhyun says

"Who?" I ask curiously

"You'll see but for now, go to school."

"Ok?" I respond curiously.

DIIING DOOONG

Suddenly the doorbell rings. I ask Baekhyun to go get it and it was Jungkook who was standing there.

"Are you y/n's boyfriend!" Baekhyun yells.

"Yes I am, and who are you?" Jungkook asks

"I'm also y/n's boyfriend." Baekhyun says trying to hold his laughter in.

"WHAT?!" Jungkook says with his eyes wide open.