(1)

Woozi's Prov
_______________________________

     Sigh it looks like it's going to rain any minute now. When it did the rain didn't come out a soft sprinkle of rain instead the rain came out hard pounding the ground .I was looking outside of the Monsta X's cafe window. Ignoring Seungkwan's sassy and annoying discussions.

    I saw that it was raining really hard. As I was still in my little world of mine. Until Seungkwan Annoyingly waved his hand to my direction signaling me to pay attention to him. "Woozi! Aren't you listening to me?!" Shouting at me as if he was like a little kid. "No. I was more interested on looking outside at the rain than you." Giving Seungkwan my childish smile.

"Well whatever Hyung. Oh yeah did you find someone special?" "Seungkwan, how many times do I have to tell you I don't like to talk about love." "Hyung I'm sorry but sometimes i feel that all day what you do is compose songs about love... But you don't know how it's like to be in a relationship?" While holding Vernon's hand.

    "Seungkwan ... I-I'm sorry but I have to go. Here ." Handing Seungkwan and Vernon money to pay for the food. "Hyung w-wait!" Before Seungkwan could say anything else I started to run out of the cafe. While Vernon shouted me to wait. But I ignored him and Seungkwan anyways. When I slowed my pace from running. I started to catch my breath.

    I went to the side walk where the stores were. So the water wouldn't wet me. I got inside in a little Seven Elven and started to look for some huge ice cream containers. As I started to look inside in the freezers.There was only one only huge Ice cream container left which was a vanilla flavored ice cream.

I took the ice cream and payed. After that I left the store and went inside in a little dark narrow alley. I settled in the alley and sat down in a big brown crate. Not inside the alley all the way where trouble was but in a place where people could see my depressed soul.

I got the ice cream out and opened it and started eating the ice cream slowly and looking blankly at the rain. Man I'm such an idiot. For making a commotion in the cafe. When I was running out people looked at where the commotion was and whispered. Why am I like this all the time getting emotional for little stuff?

    But why do I get so emotional and distanced when it comes to having someone that you care about or love? I was pondering to myself of why I act this way.

I was hoping to scoop (S.coups) a huge coup of vanilla ice cream. Until I saw my ice cream container was now empty. Damn it. I got up from where I was at and put the ice cream container into the plastic bag. As I got up I reached into the back pocket of my skinny jeans and took out my phone. I pressed on the home button and the clock read 9:56. Fuck if Mama-han catches me out of curfew, I'm dead. Then I started to run home. As I was running to Joshua's apartment.  

    I found that some regular couple were being childish and playing with the rain. Splashing each other and having a good time. Man I wish that I can have enjoy something simple like that. With someone that I care about and I adore (Adore U)  or love. When I reached the door step of Joshua's apartment. I inserted the card and came in. I started to take off my jacket and my shoes and putting my card in a the kitchen counter. When I got inside of Joshua's apartment I found my "Parents".

  Jeonghan and Joshua half asleep watching an Anime called "Lucky Star". I carefully started to tiptoe to my room. Before I wake my Parents up. When I was halfway to my room, I accidentally stepped on one of my music sheets. That was in the middle of the hall way. Crap how can I not see thing in the floor?!? Causing Joshua to wake up from the crumble.

When Joshua heard the sound, Joshua slowly was looking where  the sound came from. When he found it Joshua looked at me rubbing his eyes while yawning. After that Joshua whispered "Ah, Woozi your back... try not to make noise.. your "mother" is sleeping."

  I responded with a normal inside voice saying "ok. But please don't tell Jeonghan that I came late. I love you." Thank God that Mama-Han was sleeping.After that was over I layed in my bed and had my ducky onesie put on while I was watching Japan's annual piano contest. (Your Lie On April.. anyone??) During the contest. A little girl with brown hair came up in the stage. 

   While wearing a pale pink dress with teal sunflowers in the bitten of the dress. And having pink formal shoes. While her hair was pulled up with two pigtails with pink bows. She bowed and began playing Love Sorrow. During the song. She was crying and being emotional but not saying anything. Only the keys spoke of what the little girl said and explained. After the piano contest ended. Without knowing the time. I looked outside. It got dark. Well what time is it now? I started to look for my phone. 

While I was getting music sheets off my desk and looking under my bed for my phone. I found some stuff that I wanted to find a long time ago  and know finding it NOW!? When I found my phone. I saw two messages. One from Seungkwan saying "Woozi hyung, I'm sorry for what happened in the cafe. I shouldn't been so pushy. P.S i know that you can stay mad at me." Really  Seungkwan ? Then the other message caught my eye.

Hi !! J-Hope you had a great day!!sorry for bad grammar....
Anyone interested in Yoonmin??!??!