(3)

Woozi's Prov
________________________________

I quickly picked out my clothes. When I did I started to brush my teeth. While I was brushing my teeth. I was thinking should I go bare faced or put makeup on? When I was putting my skinny jeans and my baby blue slongsleeve shirt on. That is almost four sizes bigger than me. I was trying to find where my eyeliner and my lip tint was. I started to look in the cabinets and the bathroom drawers. Until I yelled.

"Jeong-" before I could say anything else. Jeonghan gave me my eyeliner and my lip tint. "Here you go my little baby." Said Jeonghan in a cute voice. " Why Do you have my favorite lip tint and ny eyeliner?" I asked My mother. "Well as your mother I can use whatever that is yours." Responded Jeonghan with a sassy voice. And went straight to the living room. Still in his long and five times bigger purple long sleeve t-shirt that he still uses to sleep in.

:Sigh: As I finished putting my makeup on. I started to put my shoes on. I heard Jeonghan saying. "Honey I don't know what we're going to do with our son." After Jeonghan said that I said " Jeonghan I'm not your son, I'm just your close friend." After that comment I shut the door and started running. Before Jeonghan could say anything else.

———————-

When I got to the restaurant. I awed that the restaurant was so spacious and that the style of the restaurant was classy. The floor was wood and the color was chestnut brown. While the walls were painted a royal blue and while with a little bit of gold. I looked everywhere and looked that almost everyone had a formal style of clothing. While my outfit was casual.

I saw the JunHao couple waving their hands. (The outfit that Jun and Minghao is wearing is in the picture.) Signaling me to come. When I got to the table I'd noticed that there's another person joining us to eat. The guy looked a few months older than me, and had his eyes slanted that you can't hardly see them, and he had his hair dyed a light shade of brown. And looked like a cute hamster.

When I sat down I was greeted with a little lecture from Minghao and Jun. " Your late Woozi. What time did you wake up?" " I woke up at 1:34.... mama-han had to wake me up." Giving both at them my otaku smirk.
" Well Woozi when your meeting someone then......" My whole mind didn't process the whole lecture from Jun and Minghao. I was thinking. Man I'm hungry. After that Jun introduced me to the guy.

That his name is Kwon Soonyoung and that I could call him Hoshi or Hosh. Then that Minghao met Hoshi during dance practice. And that Hoshi was really good at dancing. Distracted with my thoughts. Jun kicked me under the table. Signaling me so I could introduce myself to Soonyoung. " Uh.. Hello my name is Lee Jihoon but I'm commonly called Woozi." Giving Soonyoung a slight smile.

   After I introduced myself to Soonyoung he just stared at me and blinked then blushed a little. After the whole introducing Soonyoung and I were becoming friends. Because it all started by Hoshi saying.  " Umm perhaps by some awkward reason have you seen or hear of Tokyo Ghoul?" Hoshi said while looking at me with a little bit of hope in his eyes. "Yeah!!! Man Tokyo Ghoul is my shit!! By the way Uta is my favorite character. Man I think that Uta should be with Kaneki." I said while looking at Hoshi in his eyes.  " Dude I think the same thing. I keep telling the Tokyo Ghoul fandom that Kaneki needs to be with Uta. But the Tokyo Ghoul fandom says no because the main ship in Tokyo Ghoul is Kaneki and Toka." Said Hoshi. When I said shit Jun and Minghao looked at me and had faces that said He's fanboying. While all four of us were finishing our food.

Soonyoung and I were kinda in our little world between the two us. Sometimes Soonyoung said a line or a reference from an Anime or from a song, and I would know it and both of us would start fanboying about that one reference or line . And start getting loud. While Minghao has to tell Hoshi and I to keep quiet. Because everyone was looking at our table and started to Whisper about the ruckus about our table. I have to admit Soonyoung and I had a lot of things in common. After Jun payed for the food. Jun said while grabbing his coat .         " Hey do you three want to go to the mall?"

I don't know how I feel about this chapter but I think that it's horrible. But bye hope you had or have a great day!