(15)

The end?
.
.
.
.

   I woke up in the morning feeling the sun peaking from my curtains . I rolled around my bed and felt something soft and cuddly. Something like a fluffy hamster. I softly opened my eyes and saw Soonyoung arms wrapped in my waist.

I suddenly felt my face heat up. To be honest I never saw Soonyoung SO close. I saw that his face was so clean and pimple free. As I was looking at Soonyoung's face suddenly Soonyoung got my waist and hugged me so close that his lips were close to my neck.

Now I was in for it. Soonyoung was close to me that he was breathing in my neck. I felt my heart skipped beats.

Ahhh!!! What am I doing? Soonyoung is not even two inches away from me!!! As I was panicking all of a sudden, my bladder had to ruin it all, and I had to go use the washroom really bad.

I tried to squirm my way out of Soonyoung's tight grip. Soonyoung hugged my waist more that I couldn't get out. Goddamn it Soonyoung! As I was squirming and trying to get out. I got too close and Soonyoung's lips touched my soft neck.

I suddenly heard Soonyoung giggle like a little kid. " You were awake the whole time." I shouted at him punching his chest.

" Yeah. I was trying to see how you reacted. Your reaction was adorable!!" Soonyoung gushed. " I have to go to the washroom!! Or else I'm going to pee on you!" I yelled to soonyoung.

Soonyoung released me and I rushed to go to the washroom.

As I got to the washroom. I shut the door and did my business. As I was washing my hands. I saw that me ears were still pink. Oh no! What if Soonyoung saw how embarrassed I was!
————

Back to day one. I could remember when I first met Soonyoung. I thought that he was the type of person that I would meet for two days or so and leave my life forever.

But he didn't, unlike my parents, every time when Soonyoung called me. He made sure I was alright, Soonyoung bought me clothes-even though I denied his offer-, and Soonyoung  even made sure I would go out to watch a movie with him or do something  else fun.

I could remember when I first Soonyoung. The very first thing I said to myself was Don't get too attached to this guy... or he might disappear forever. Just play it cool and try not to sound to engaged.

But when I always was close to Soonyoung  I felt my heart skipping beats. Or sometimes when Soonyoung got so close to me I'd would blush and look at the floor immediately . I felt that this feeling is called love.

    No it couldn't be. I couldn't be in love with Soonyoung. Plus I bet with Soonyoung's good looks and his charms. I bet Soonyoung could find a better person than me. Soonyoung could find someone who had a better childhood than me, he could find a person that had a brighter personality than mine, he could have find a person that had a full time job not a part time job, Soonyoung needs a better person more than me.

—————

But during that day while Soonyoung and I were at my apartment watching an Anime. (Whatever anime you want)  We finished the fifth tenth episode until Soonyoung  studdard but asked me.