(8)

I'm sorry but with Minghao's new hair color... it's.. it's killing me!!!

   " Ooo.... look who came five minutes late. Man Woozi your such a bad kid. Gosh!" Said Wonwoo sarcastically From the living room. " Oh shut up. Wonwoo it's not like you did something worse than that." I shot back.

   When Soonyoung and I took off our shoes.Both of us  came inside the living room. And saw Wonwoo and Mingyu laying in the couch together. While having Jeonghan's lavender colored blanket on top of them while watching some drama.

   I put my satchel in my room and changed into my onesie. When I came out with my onesie. Soonyoung looked at me and gushed. While showering me with compliments about how cute I was.

  When I laid down in a another couch where Soonyoung was. Wonwoo and Mingyu looked at Soonyoung and I and started whispering to each other. Finally Mingyu cleared his throat and said. " So Woozi, you came out of the closet?" When I hear Mingyu's question. I  felt the ends of my ears burning up. And my stomach filling up with butterflies. Ahh!!

   "Mingyu what makes you say that!?" I shouted with a childish tone. " I dunno? It's just you and..." Mingyu responded while hand signaling Soonyoung.  I buried my face into my hands.

    I just couldn't believe that Wonwoo and Mingyu  are making fun of me in front of Soonyoung. Plus before I buried my face into my hands. I noticed that Soonyoung knew what  Mingyu, Wonwoo, and I were talking about.

      I finally got my hands out of my face and told Mingyu. " Mingyu his NAME is Kwon Soonyoung." I said to Mingyu and Wonwoo while looking deep in their eyes. Signaling that after Soonyoung leaves I'm going to kill both of them.

      " Ok enough of that Mingyu. Let's introduce ourselves to Soonyoung." Wonwoo Said While wiping his tears from laughter. Wonwoo and Mingyu stud up and introduce themselves to Soonyoung. " Nice to meet you Soonyoung! This is my boyfriend Kim Mingyu and I'm Jeon Wonwoo." Wonwoo Said while giving Soonyoung a small bow. " Nice to meet you too. Wonwoo and Mingyu." Soonyoung responded.

  After the small introduction. All of us started to make small chat and watched T.v. While we were watching a boring drama. Jeonghan and Joshua came inside the house shouting." We came home!"

   When. Jeonghan and Joshua came inside the living room. Jeonghan and Joshua had quite a lot of shopping bags in their arms. Joshua put some of the shopping bags in Jeonghan's and his room. When Joshua came into the living room. Joshua shouted. " Y'all I'm here! Your one and only Jisoos!"

   Oh god. I said under my breath. While facepalming myself. "Hey Mama." Wonwoo shouted from the couch. "Yes my darling?" Asked Jeonghan from the kitchen." Is Soonyoung... is Woozi's boyfriend." Wonwoo asked while giggling with Mingyu.

   "Why you!!" I got up and rushed to my room. And came back to the living room with my guitar. " Mama!! Woozi is running around the house trying to kill Wonwoo." Mingyu shouted while trying to protect his boyfriend.

    Soonyoung saw my reaction and was shocked when I came into the living room with my guitar. Soonyoung quickly took cover behind the couch. Jeonghan came inside in the living room and said." Woozi! Stop trying to kill you brother for the tenth time. God damn it with you small child." Jeonghan said while wiping his hands from his cute pink childish apron.