(4)

This chapter has nothing to do with Joshua but I think that he looks like a gay god and I love it!!

Woozi's prov
________________________________

       "Sure." Minghao and Hoshi  said. " Whatever I nothing to do." I responded. When the four of us reached the parking lot of the restaurant. I saw  that Jun and Minghao changed  cars. Again. But this time Jun and Minghao's car was a black modern Mercedes -AMG G 65 Final Edition.  And the Mercedes  looked  pretty cool I have to say.  When Jun unlocked the car I grabbed Jun y the ear and whispered to him. " Why in the hell  did you and Minghao changed cars for the fifth time?!" Jun scoffed and said. " Well I have to make my Haoie happy. Whatever what my Haoie wants, that what Haoie will get." 

       When Jun started  to drive. Minghao got out his phone and started to look for the Aux cord. When Minghao found the Aux cord  he started to plug his phone. Until Hoshi got the Aux cord and plugged his phone in.  Without paying attention to the little fight of the Aux cord with Minghao and Hoshi. I started to look outside of the car window and started  admire how beautiful the weather was. Until I hear the Attack On titan's first opening. After a lot of yelling of Hoshi and I singing the Attack On Titans opening.

    The four of us reached our destination the mall.  Jun and Minghao were holding hands and acting cute with each other. Until we passed a pink and pastel colored store. Minghao walked back and started to fanboy and jumping up and down signaling Jun to come.  I'm not kidding we didn't even pass ten stores and Minghao was dragging his boyfriend Jun  to the pink and pastel store. Which was a plushie store.  Because out in display there was a giant unicorn  Pusheen the cat plushie.

     Making us splitting  up from Jun and Minghao . Hoshi and I  started to walk again. But this time Hoshi wrapped his arm in my waist. My eyes opened but I didn't know what to say. So I just let is arm in my waist. Yeah Hoshi and I got a lot of stares until Hoshi spoke out by saying. " Wow! I never saw that side of Minghao being so needy for a stuffed animal!" Said Hoshi with a little giggle. While in his other arm, his hand was rubbing the back of his head.

     " Yeah. Minghao seems cold. But when you get to know him really well then you'll know that Minghao has a soft spot for cute  stuff. " I said while giving Hoshi a little smile. After passing store by store, the more I knew what Hoshi liked and disliked. I got really tired from standing in lines and not sitting down and told Hoshi that my feet were aching. When I told Hoshi that my feet were aching he just simply said. " Do you want me to carry you?" When Hoshi asked that question my face turned red. I responded. " No thank you. But can we go to the food court? Because shopping can burn calories. " I said while giggling.  " Sure whatever you want." Hoshi responded. 

     While Hoshi and I reached the food court. I noticed that in a little ice cream store . They were   having a half off of a couple ice cream dish for Valentines. I licked my lips thinking of the ice cream that was ready to go to my stomach. When Hoshi said " Hey do you want to get a snack?" "Yes please!"I said like a little kid while giving Hoshi a big smile. Shit. Why am I acting like this to Hoshi? Even though I met him three hours ago. I act like I knew Hoshi a long time ago.

    As Hoshi and I reached the counter of the ice cream shop. A short girl with short golden hair. Came up to Hoshi and I to counter and said."Hello my name is Hyebin, and how can I help you two boys today?" She said with a sweet smile. " Also for starters Valentines is around the corner were offering a couple Valentines ice cream dish, which is half off for today!" Hyebin remarked. Without hesitation Hoshi got out his wallet and said. "We would like the Valentines couple dish please!" Said Hoshi while paying for the ice cream.

      After Hoshi payed for the ice cream. Hoshi and I sat down in the middle of the food court. In a little white table. Neither of us said nothing. Hoshi and I were in our little world. But there was an awkward silence between Hoshi and I. Except the people around us talking. The awkward silence stopped when when Hyebin shouted. "Order Seventeen your order is ready." Hoshi got up and came back with the couple Valentines ice cream.

" Hey Woozi." Said Hoshi.  " Yeah." I said while connecting back to the real word. " The ice cream lady only gave us one spoon. Do you want me to go look for another-"  Hoshi asked while I cut him off before finishing his sentence by saying. " No. It's fine." I quickly responded. Which made Hoshi's eyes open wide and making him blush. " Oh. Ok then open your mouth!" Said Hoshi while directing a spoon full of ice cream to my mouth. " I-It's fine. I can feed myself. But thank you anyways." I Said while trying to get the spoon out Hoshi's hand. "Aww. Please let my feed you. " Hoshi asked while giving me puppy eyes.

    " Fine. Only one time." I said while eating the spoon full of ice cream. After I ate the spoon full of ice cream. Hoshi did the most unexpected thing with the spoon. There was a part in the spoon  that I didn't fully slick of the ice cream and Hoshi. Licked that part and said. "The ice cream is tasty. Don't you think?" I looked down and hummed. As a response of yes. After Hoshi and finished the ice cream. We passed by more stores and also trying to find the JunHao couple. But we found no sight of them.

Until while both of us were passing the music store I found out in display  Hope World by J-Hope and the Nu 'est album Re:Birth.  Making me to rush to the store and to see the prices. When I saw the prices I only had enough money for just one album. Disappointed I was thinking should I get the Hope World album or the Nu'est album. While I was thinking I felt a hand on my shoulder.

It was Hoshi. Hoshi took the two albums without saying anything and purchased both of the albums. While waiting outside Hoshi came out of the store and handed me the bag of both of the albums that I wanted. "Oh my god.. Hoshi you bought me both of the albums.. Thank you so much!" Squealing and fanboying around  while giving Hoshi a hug."Yeah it was nothing. I saw that you were choosing which one to buy.. so I bought you both." Giving me a bright little kid smile.

This is the car that Jun bought Minghao. Hope you had a great day!!!

 Hope you had a great day!!!