(13)

Soonyoung's Prov
_______________________________

          Ahh!! Its already been five hours since I called Woozi. I wonder is Woozi fine? What if Woozi gets kidnapped? What if Woozi doesn't want to see me anymore?  I thought to myself while  laying down in my bed.

I had nothing to do today. No work or no things I could do . I laid in my bed and stared at my ceiling for five minutes and thought who knows where and what Woozi is doing today.

         I grabbed my phone from my night stand and called Jun. The phone was ringing for a minute until the King of  China answered. " Yeah Soonyoung. What do you want?" Asked Jun having his voice  a little bit raspy. "Do you know where Jihoon is?" I asked  the king of China worryingly. "Yeah I know but I can't tell you. Ask Wonwoo." Responded back Jun and with that Jun hanged up.

I looked in my phone to find Wonwoo's contact. Wonwoo . I immediately called Wonwoo's number. Chrin,chrin, chrin (Call Call Call anyone? No. Ok...)

       "Yes?" Responded  Wonwoo from the other line. " Wonwoo, by any chance have you seen Jihoon?" I asked the younger. "You mean your boyfriend?" Wonwoo asked teasingly. "Ye-No. Wonwoo please tell me where is Woozi. I called him more than three times the past five hours and he still hasn't answered me......well in the morning Woozi told me that he was going to see someone special. But Woozi never told me who that special person is." I told Wonwoo over the phone while ending my sentence with a pout. " Well Soonyoung...... I don't now what to tell you. Jihoon is a person with harsh secrets. Ask Mama-han probably he will tell you. Because I can't. "Responded Wonwoo. I sighed and and exchanged farewells with Wonwoo and stared at the ceiling.

      From staring at the ceiling for about a good ten minutes thinking about Woozi. Really. Woozi is a person with harsh secrets. What does that mean? Where is Woozi?  Is he hurt? How can I tell Woozi something that  I've been wanting to tell him from  the first day that we met?  I don't think he would know.  I thought to myself. 

I got up from my room and looked in the fridge to make something or to see what I can eat. I looked over juices and desserts and found no real food. So I decided to go my near by Seven Eleven. I started to put on a jacket and some grey sweat pants. When I got my jacket, phone ,  house keys , and shoes on and  left my house.

          As I was leaving my house I was deciding what should  I eat? To eat I wanted something warm but not too hot. I wanted something spicy but not that spicy. I wanted something like a hamburger or a sandwich. But now thinking about getting a hamburger or a sandwich..... now I don't want one.

While I was thinking what to eat. The streets of Seoul was so noisy that I can barely hear myself think clearly. The foreign people talking in different languages, having accents, babies crying, little toddlers whining their parents to buy them a new toy that launched, people yelling at other people.

So the only thing that I decided to think clearly I popped in my ear buds and put one of my favorite songs Big Bang F*ck it. When the song was playing I felt that I can think clearly.

When I was passing stores and ran into a small Seven Eleven. I walked passed it.... until I saw in the their window a offer of Ramen. Buy four Ramen get FIVE RAMEN FREE!! I stared at the advertisement in awe. And while I was staring at the advertisement I felt my stomach grumbled.

I grabbed my stomach and immediately put my hand in the door handle and entered the store. When I entered the store I was greeted by a teenage male, his name was Minhyuk. I greeted the teenage boy and went straight to the ramen section.

        While I was in the ramen section I noticed a little boy all dressed in black. His big over sized jacket was black, he had his hoodie on as well, his skinny jeans were black as well. He reminds me more like Jihoon. That slender body with pale skin and that perfect petite size.

As I was getting more and more closer with the boy trying to get a good look at him. The more the boy moved away from me and was trying to avoid me. I finally got the ramen that I wanted and started to pay. As I was paying I noticed that the boy was in the drink section.

Jihoon's Prov

__________________________________________

Damn! Soonyoung is HERE! I can't look like this!! After having a short glance at the older at first I thought that the person might be a person that I've never met before and  was trying to get a good deal. But no it turned out to be Soonyoung. I need to stay away from Soonyoung! The more that I'm parted away from him is the better. I just need to make myself the dumb one. I just need to make time.

     I thought to myself I quietly and slowly started to look at the different kinds of ramen that was displayed at the shelfs. There was chicken flavor,  spicy kimchi, spicy shrimp, hot & spicy , lobster, and all kids of ramen flavor.

As  I was making time and choosing the type of ramen that I liked. I instantly noticed that Soonyoung was getting close to me. I quickly glanced from the back of my right eye that  Soonyoung was slightly staring at me.  

  I quickly choose my ramen and made my way to the drinks section. As I grabbed my large bottle of water I noticed from the large circle mirror in the corner of the convince store  that Soonyoung was paying.  "Great I thought that he would never leave." I said to myself. As Soonyoung left the store I started to pay. When I finished paying I left the store and went to my Parents house.

Soonyoung's Prov

________________________________

I thought to myself after I pay I'm just going to wait form him and follow him to see where he's going. After I payed I got my free ramen and left the store. When I left the store I waited near the door for the boy.

When I saw the boy leaving the store I waited for a while so he go a little farther and not suspect that I was following him.  Now. I started walking and kept my eyes locked on that boy. The more that the boy was walking to is destination . I noticed that the same routes that he's taking also leads to Jihoon's house.  And I was right. The boy that I was following the boy that I was suspecting was Jihoon.

    As Jihoon was looking for his house keys I told him clearly." Jihoon? Where were you the whole day?" Jihoon froze and faced me and said bluntly. " Just visiting someone. Can we talk about this another time? I need to think some things-"  "No." I said while cutting him off. Jihoon looked at me with confusion. " What's wrong with you Sooyoung? Your never-" " Please Jihoon, if there is something wrong tell me!" I said looking down and trying know more of him.

I got a short glance of Jihoon and saw that he was about to tear up. I instantly bowed to Jihoon and said." Jihoon! Please this is your chance if you have anything on your chest then Please tell me!" I asked Jihoon having my voice crack a little.

      Jihoon and I stayed quiet for a long time when I heard Jihoon's soft crying. " Soonyoung Can y-you sleep over tonight? And I'll tell you." Jihoon said crying and wiping his tears away with the rim of his jacket.

Hello my people! I'm back and I'm so sorry that I can't write often like I used to but I had some family problems happen. But yeah I hope you had a wonderful day!✌️