(6)

Last night I didn't got any sleep. My mind was distracted from what Hoshi said last night.Bye I love you. Man what if Soonyoung meant it for real? Or what if Soonyoung meant it as a joke?

Throughout the night I was asking myself questions about what Soonyoung Said. Until at 3:45 in the morning I finally drifted to sleep.

In the morning I don't know how.But I woke up in the floor with my blue blanket and my Bunny stuffed animal. I grunted and decided to get up. I looked for my phone on my room. Until I found my phone under my bed. I looked at the time and the time read 10:10. Ah it's too early. I said to myself.

I plopped back to my bed and started to look at my social media accounts. To see what other people are up to. But as I finished at looking at all my social media accounts I put my phone at my little desk. And noticed that this morning has been vary quiet.

I tipped toed to the living room. Expecting to see my mother.. I mean Jeonghan and Joshua in the couch watching anime and eating breakfast. But Jeonghan and Joshua weren't their in the couch.

The living room was empty. No sound no nothing. I decided to have the guts and to go to Jeonghan and Joshua's room. Hoping that I wouldn't interrupt something disgusting. I turned the knob of Jeonghan' s and Joshua's door and found... that both of them weren't there.

I sighed of relief and decided to eat breakfast. I looked for cereal in every cabinet until I found some Lucky Charms.Yes!!! When I put my bowl of cereal in the table. I found a pink little sticky note.

From Jeonghan and Joshua saying.

My little boy Woozi. Please don't panic but Joshua and I went to go the mall and go to the grocery store. And so forth... Please be a good little boy for mama!! Please If your going somewhere lock the door and come home in your curfew hours. Joshua and I are going to come home late. I send Mingyu and Wonwoo to take care of you at 8:30. ~Jeonghan

Sigh, Jeonghan thinks that I'm his little boy. Whatever. After I read the sticky note I crumbled the pink sticky note. And still calmly ate my bowl of Lucky Charms.

After I ate about two bowls of Lucky Charms. I picked up my bowl and washed my bowl. I went to my room to see if my phone Is fully charged until. I receive a text from Hoshi saying Hey I'm on my way to Joshua's house! I can't wait to see you!"

Shit. What time is it? I looked in my phone to check the time. The time read 11:54. Ahhhh.... Hoshi and I agreed that at one o'clock he would pick me up. I placed my phone in my desk and went to see what I was going to wear today.

   I looked in my closet and saw two outfits that I wanted to wear. The first outfit was a big t-shirt that was white and had blue stripes. While having a golden circle saying Shining Diamond. While having a light blue pair of skinny jeans.

    The other outfit was a black t-shirt while having a light brown double sized cardigan and having this time dark blue skinny jeans. Instead of having a long time of picking what to wear. I checked the weather for today. Chilly with a high chance of thunderstorms. After reading the weather I picked the second outfit.

    I picked up my clothes from the floor and my bed. Until I heard a knock on the door. Damn it did he really came early?! When I heard the knock I shouted." I'm coming. I'll be right there." I said while putting the clothes in my bed. " Ok. By the way it's Hoshi." Said Hoshi.  I got to the door and opened the door.

     Seeing Hoshi dressed having a black and white striped sweater that was bigger than him and having adías black and white striped joggers and having some simple sneakers. When I quickly checked out Hoshi. Hoshi Said  ." What is it this illegal to look this hot?" While hand signaling his outfit.

  I quickly looked down and said. " Yeah. Shouldn't you be in jail." I said while cringing from what I told Hoshi. In response Hoshi didn't say anything. Instead Hoshi just laughed.

" Hey I'm not finished putting my clothes on. Because I never thought that you can come so early." I said while motioning Hoshi to come in. " Oh. Sorry I was too excited to spend the day with you." Said Hoshi While rubbing his back.

   " It's fine. Really..... make yourself at home. You can watch some T.V or connect your phone to the T.V as well. I'm now going to change." I said while making my way to my room, closing the door behind me.

   While I got done putting in the outfit that I choose. I did my regular hygiene stuff and did my make up. I got out of the washroom and looked for my black high top Converse. I looked under my bed, under my desk, and in the washroom.

   Until I realized that there's one possibility that where my shoes could be. When I left my room Hoshi was watching some Pokémon. I started walking to the couch. When Hoshi noticed me." You're ready to go?" Hoshi asked while taking off Pokemon.

    " Nope. Not yet. I just need to find my shoes." I said while looking near the door way. " Oh Ok. " responded Hoshi helping me find my shoes. " Woozi. Are these your shoes?" Said Hoshi While having in his hands my black high top Converse. " Yes. Thank you." I said while lacing up my shoes.

  " Yep. No problem."  When I got done lacing up both of shoes. I got up and went to my room to go get my satchel. When I came back. Hoshi looked at me up and down and said. " So cute." While his cheeks were turning pink. " No I'm not cute. I'm manly." I said while getting on my tippy toes.

  Aye. What up guys? Yeah turns out that I'm not dead. Heheh. Sorry for not updating but yep. Also I'm updating Just Co-workers

    How can JACKSON WANG Be like tHiS?!!!