~1~

You were in the kitchen looking for food, although you had eaten dinner about an hour ago. Man I'm such a fat a**...oh well food is life, you think as you take out cereal from the cabinet.

Just as you were about to walk over to the tv, your mother had moved in front of you. It surprised you and you almost dropped your bowl of cereal. "Y/N...", your mom says with a sympathetic look on her face. You were starting to feel nervous as she hesitated, you could tell this was hard for her but you stayed patient...but it did drive you crazy because you weren't the patient type.

"Y/N...your father and I are going to America" she finally says. Your eyes grew wide as she continued, "you are staying with your brother Jungkook and transferring to Bangtan High".

This time you actually drop your bowl, leaving shattered piece of the ceramic bowl, milk and cereal on the floor. "WHATTT....WHY ARE YOU LEAVING? WHY CANT YOU TAKE ME?" you ask in a loud voice...but not to the point of yelling. "Well, your father got a job in America and I'm going to support him... Y/N, you're 17 about to turn 18, I think you should be able to take care of yourself and not depend on us...besides, you have Jungkook".

Your mom did have a point, but you had seen Jungkook ever since he moved to Seoul, and that was 6 years ago. Will I even recognize him? Will he even recognize me?

"Y/N, we are leaving the day after tomorrow, we'll give you time to pack up and say bye to your friends" she said with a sad voice.

She started cleaning up the broken bowl and cereal and you ran to your room. You grabbed your phone and started calling your best friend Taemin and told him what happened. He comforted you and said that he was going to miss you and he also reminded you to text him everyday. Who does he think he is...my boyfriend? But you didn't want to make him feel bad so you agreed.

After you finished talking, you went to bed, only to binge shows on Netflix most of the night so that you could forget all of your problems.

~Time Skip~

You woke up this morning, not wanting to get up, feeling like if you did, you would make the day go by faster.

You received a text from Taemin saying that you guys should hang out and of course you said yes, because you both knew you wouldn't be seeing each other in a while.

It was hot outside so you wore a grey crop top, and black ripped jeans and headed out. You both decided to meet up at a cafe that he had always take you to, to cheer you up.

You talked and laughed for a what felt like hours, and you had totally forgotten about having to leave today.

"I have to pee, order me another drink please, thanks", he said and ran towards the bathroom, He drank so much and yet he wants to drink more. You laughed and went up to the counter to order.

After getting both of your drinks, you turn around and bump into someone, almost spilling your drinks. You look up to see a guy, he had black hair, big plump lips, dark eyes and wore a black shirt with tight black pants.

He was really good looking but you didn't let it affect you, "sorry...I should watch where I'm going" you say, "no no I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be in your way" he said. You both stared at each other for a while, "you look very pretty" he says.

You froze...did...did he really call me pretty? You suddenly felt awkward and said a quick thanks and ran off to the table, to find Taemin already seated. "What took you so long" he asked, confusion written all over his face "the line was long" you replied quickly. You could tell he knew something was off but he let it slide and you thank god for that.

~Time Skip~

You got home after hanging out with Taemin all day and it was time to pack up. You soon finished and fell on your bed because that was the most physical labor you had done all day.

You laid down in bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about how everything was changing so fast. You felt your eyes get heavy and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
So Y/N isn't affected by good looks bc she has good looking friends, so that's why she wasn't affected by the hot guy she bumped into....but other than that how was this chapter? Plz tell me what you think!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 💗