~5~

Class was over and after the incident with Eunmi, nothing big had happened, thank god.

The bell had rang and everyone was rushing out of the class and you being the person you were, decided to take your time. Just as you were putting your last book away, you hear footsteps coming closer. You assumed it was Mina and smiled at the thought of a new friend.

"Y/N~" you hear a male voice say. Ok...that's definitely not Mina. You look up to see Mr.Park walking towards you, "Why're you smiling? Happy to have me as your teacher?" he says and walks closer, leaving a few feet between you guys. On instinct you start walking backwards as he came closer. Your footsteps were the only sounds to be heard in the classroom but soon your back hit the cold hard wall and Jimin was still coming closer, with a smirk plastered on his face.

His arm was then placed at the side of your head and he brought his face closer, leaving a few inches between you two. "You were very brave today and I like that" he said in a very soft but rough voice. His lips were so close to your ear and you could feel every breath he took and it made you shiver.

Where the hell is that shy Jimin I saw at home?!?! He looked at you one more time, examining your features and his eyes were filled with interest, sparkling with every second that passed. "Y/N...there are a lot of good looking guys in this school, you better watch yourself before one of them snatch you away" he said before lightly blowing your ear, sending another shiver through your whole body, you looked at him with confusion this time but he ignored it and turned away and headed to his desk.

Not long after, the door opens to show Mina and she looks worried, "Y/N! What's taking so long? We have other classes to go to" she says and rushed over to grab your bag and your hand. You were practically dragged out of the room, barely keeping up with her. "What's the rush?" you say, "Well, our math teacher isn't one to mess with, he's nice but he's strict." You were sorta scared to meet this new teacher but you were new, so you hoped he would be nice to you, especially since you guys were late because of the *cough* previous incident.

You and Mina were now in front of the math room and entered with haste, the teacher was writing on the board but he looked super tall from the back. Mina rushed you over to her seat, luckily there was an empty seat next to her so she made sure to place you next to her. Thankful you had a seat, you sat down on the cold chair, proving no one had sat in it before you. "Ok class, we have a new student today" he says turning around. Once again you were shocked, Namjoon stood in front of the class smiling at you. What the hell is going on?

You had went to the majority of your classes and it was time for lunch, sitting down at an empty lunch table, you had found out that all of your brothers house mates worked here...they were all your teachers. This is gonna be fun isn't it...you thought, bored at the idea of more enemies. Mina didn't seem to be anywhere in sight and you were starting to think that you guys didn't have your lunch period together.

You started to eat the so called lunch that was served to you, it looked like mush but it was the only thing to eat at the moment. Staring at the plastic spoon in your hands, you wonder what you were going to do to occupy your lunch period.

Your thoughts soon interrupted by a hand on your shoulder, startled by the sudden contact, you look up to see who this person was. And guess who it was....none other than your new friend Mina. "Sorry I'm late, I hope you weren't bored while I was gone" she said, showing you an apologetic smile, "Very bored actually" you reply and she smiled, "well I'm here now so no need to worry".

"By the way what took you so long", she look at you with a blank expression on her face, soon her cheeks were colored with a light pink and she looked down at her shoes. She soon took a seat and smiled sheepishly, "I may have found a guy I like".

You sat there, shocked but also curious as to who this guy is. She sees the confusion in your eyes and brushes you off, "No need to worry about that...how about you? Seems to me that you know the teachers" she says and raises an eyebrow.

"No need to worry about that" you say, replaying the same words she had said to you, smirking and going back to eating. "How are you gonna get home?" she says, clearly showing disappointment at being brushed off. You realized that you didn't know how you were...were you going to walk home alone or would you go with Jungkook...but that'll lead into a bigger mess.

All these thoughts run through your head and Mina shakes you out of it. "Hello??? You there" "oh yeah...just thinking" "how about walking with me", you sit there and stare at her, your eyes shining with admiration, "really?!" "Of course silly" she says and laughs.

The conversation was interrupted by the bell and you knew it was time for more classes. As you head out of the room, you were oblivious to the group of students glaring at you from the corner. The person who seemed the most scary was Eunmi, who was clearly the reason behind the glares and hatred of the other students.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N
So I don't really like this fanfic...I've read it over and it seems very rushed and all over the place. I might continue writing this because I had a few things planned but overall I don't like it.

But thank you for 100 reads 💗