~13~

Taemin...He was the reason why you had always gotten into trouble at school. No matter how many times the teacher had separated you guys, he would always find a way to talk to you and would purposely make you laugh.

This time was no different.

The bell rang and everyone packed up their stuff, quickly leaving the room as if they were escaping from its confines. You on the other hand, had to stay back for a bit because of someone. This meant that you would be late to art class. You weren't exactly an artist, but something about mixing the different colored paints was satisfying.

You let out an audible sigh and slowly stood up. While doing so, someone lightly bumped your shoulder and you look up to see Taemin looking back at you with a devilish grin. You glare at him and say "You little bi-" "What? I can't hear you over the bell. I gotta go to my next class. See ya~" he said while speed walking away. "HEY COME BACK HERE!" you yell, and he sprinted out of the room. Well...at least he's funny, and you find yourself smiling at the thought.

Your thoughts were disrupted by someone clearing their throat and you look up to find that everyone was gone and that it was only you and Jimin. 

"I hope that you won't disrupt my class again" he says as he leans on his desk with his arms folded. "I can't promise you that" he sighs in reply and says "Did you even finish my work?" you look down at your desk and reply with a small no. He lets out a sigh and walks towards you. "Do you need help on it?" "I don't think so" you say while taking out the worksheet. "Alright, but if you do, I'll be at my desk" he then heads back to his desk and starts typing on his laptop. Alright, let's see what I missed, you start to answer the questions.

You were almost done when Jimin says "So...about this morning, what was that all about?" You look up from your paper and make eye contact with him. "Uhhh...I just wanted to see Taemin before going to school" he raised his eyebrow and his glasses fell a bit. You couldn't deny that he looked gorgeous, but this was school, a learning environment, not your favorite idols meet and greet. "And just maybe....to greet you too?" he then pushes up his glasses and walks over to you.

His elegant strides make you think that he could be a dancer, but there's no way in hell he is. Or could he be??? "Is something wrong" he asks, as he looks down at your confused face.

"Oh...it's just that...I thought that you might be a dancer because of the way you walk, but there's no way that's possi-" you were cut off by a quick "I am".

You immediately jump out of your seat. "NO WAY! Show me something then" you say with such an eager voice that Jimin smiles. "Anything for you princess" he says with a wink.

You both moved some desks in the front of the room to create a space. The sound of chairs moving was the only sound in the room until Jimin played a song. "What's this called, I've never heard it before, but a voice sounds familiar in there" he looks over at you and says "of course you haven't and it's called No More Dreams".

"What's that supposed to mean?!?!" you say but you were left without an answer when he started dancing. The way his body moved showcased years of practice and how easily he moved his body proved that he could indeed dance.

You were entranced by his dance and couldn't stop staring. Out of nowhere Jimin started to point to his stomach and revealed his well defined abs. He knew the effect he had on you in this moment and kept going, ensuring that your eyes stayed on him until the end.

By the time he was done, the ends of his hair had become slightly wet and he was lightly panting. Even though the song was done, you kept staring. Your mind just couldn't grasp what had just happened.

A few moments later, a small "wow" made its way out of your mouth and you finally made eye contact with Jimin. "You...You're amazing" your face still portrayed your stunned expression and Jimin started grinning.

The moment was interrupted by a text on Jimin's phone and he quickly checked it.

"Oh, today the schools doing an early dismissal. We leave after this period" he says as he looks at you. "REALLY! You're not lying to me, are you?" you say as your excitement was dying down. "Why would I, I get to leave early too!" your smile grew and you quickly packed your stuff.

"Hey! The periods not over yet" Jimin says. "It will be in 5 minutes" you say coming closer to him to show him the time on your phone. "You're right" he says, then you laugh "of course I am".

"Want me to drive you home?" Jimin says. "It'll look weird if people saw us" he looked up as if in thought. "Hmmm, we can go with Jungkook" he says smiling. "Ok and what about Taemin?" you say while raising a brow. "He can come too" you then agreed and you both waited for Jungkook and Tae to come.

"Y/N, I have to ask you something" he says cautiously while you wait. Your heart started to race. Your anxiety started to kick in.

What could it be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
It's been a while... 😅

I've been gone because I was busy organizing a huge party for the past few months. But now it's done! And now I'm back!

Thanks for sticking around 💗

Lots of Love,
-Author-nim