~3~

You had all of your stuff settled down in your room upstairs. It was right next to Jungkook's room so that if you needed anything, he was in the next room.

The rooms were divided by age, so you, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were all at one part of the house while Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi were at another part. The rooms weren't directly next to each other because each room was big, they were basically the size of your living room and bedroom combined. Not to mention, the whole house was like a castle, you had no idea how you were gonna to learn your way around.

You stand in the middle of your room, hands on your hips, admiring all the hard work you had done. The room was beautiful and just the way you like it. The room itself was a light grey and the furniture had some accents of silver here and there, it was girly but not too girly.

You decided to take a shower after fixing up your room. The bathroom was in between your room and Jungkook's. You turned the faucet and felt the cold water run through your fingers, you then retract your arm and shiver a bit, waiting for the hot water to set in. A light fog starts to fill the bathroom and you get into the shower. The feeling of the hot water running down your body did wonders and you felt all of your stress and worry, melt away.

Once you were done showering, you wrapped a towel tightly around your body so that it wouldn't slip off. You decide to quickly run back to your room so that no one would see you.

You were close to your room and you look back to see if anyone was behind you, as you turn around you hit something hard. You look up to see Jimin, staring down at you with wide eyes, which were soon trailing down your body, making their way to your chest. You look down to see your towel slipping a bit due to the water droplets, showing a bit more than you would've liked And quickly pulled up the towel.

Jimin quickly looks away and you can see a slight blush appear on his face, you start to feel your face heat up too. "W-We wanted to know if y-you wanted to watch a movie with us" he says, still looking away. "Sure" is all you can say as you rush inside your room and lock the door.

You forgot about the event that had just happened as you looked for clothes to wear. Soon deciding on a plain light blue t-shirt and grey sweatpants, you get changed and start heading down.

Everyone is seated except for Namjoon who was getting popcorn, Jin was getting snacks and Yoongi who took up a whole chair to lay down. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on the floor in front of Jimin, leaving the only spot for you to sit next to Jimin and Hoseok.

Hoseok kept on hugging Jimin and Jimin seemed to keep pushing him off. You started to giggle and all the boys noticed you, saying hi now, except for Jimin who blushed and looked away. You were all now in the living room, deciding on what movie to watch. "Hey, what about a scary movie" Jungkook says. You loved scary movies and a plan started forming in your mind.

You make eye contact with Jungkook and you both smirk and high five, Evil Maknae Side Activated. "Scary movie it is" Jungkook says. Some of the others protested against it, but he had already had the movie set up and ready to go.

He had told you something about each guy earlier and it slipped out that some of them were some real scaredy-cats. This is gonna be fun, with that thought in your head, you were ready for anything.

Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin would scream and jump a lot during the movie and it was great, but something was missing. Where'd Jungkook go? Out of the corner of your eye, you see someone in a werewolf costume, you knew it was Jungkook and you watched silently.

The t.v. turns off and he jumps out howling. Everyone jumps, even Yoongi, but he played it cool and acted like nothing happened, looking around to see if anyone noticed, and of course you did. You start laughing but then feel someone's arms sneak around your waist, their head was now in the crook of your neck and you could feel each breath. You look over to see Jimin hugging you and you start blushing, not knowing what to do.

You shove him off and start running upstairs, you ran into your room and jump into bed, curling up in your blankets. You knew your face was red and wanted to hide it from anyone and everyone.

You hear footsteps coming up the stairs and then a knock on your door. You reply with a muffled "come in". Peeking out, you see Jungkook's head pop in and he looked worried, "Are you ok? It's not like you to get scared". You take your head out of the blanket and nod, "I'm fine, I just....wanted to get some sleep before school tomorrow, it's late anyways". He looks at the clock to see it says 12:00 A.M. His eyes grow wide and he says "OH MAN HOLY SH*T", and then runs out of the room.

You smile at your brothers actions and decide it's best to sleep now because you have to wake up early for school tomorrow, and you don't wanna make a bad impression on your first day.

You soon fall asleep peacefully, oblivious to the fact that the door soon creaked open slightly and Jimin peeked his head in, only to see you sleeping. He smiles to himself and closes the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
So if you haven't noticed, I take my time before getting to the good stuff. You'll get to see the action soon 😏.

Oh btw if there are spelling or grammar mistakes I'm sorry, I didn't reread this chapter. I sorta rushed this one because I wanted to post chapters 1,2 and 3 together.