~8~

No one laughed at that. But you said it in hopes that it would put them to ease.

Did it. You had no clue.

But you did know that your brother was worried as hell. It was obvious in his expression and it was clear in eyes. He almost looked like a frightened bunny, his hands shaking as he held yours.

"I shouldn't have left you alone..." he says, his eyes wavering between guilt and sadness. "It's not your fault. It coulda happened to any of us" "But it didn't, it happened to you. And Mom asked me to take care of you". He releases your hand and slouches. He looked at the floor, his head hanging down as if being weighed down by his guilt and he was dragging his feet as he turned and walked away.

You were about to go after him but you were stopped by a pair of hands. You had forgot that someone had helped you up. You turn to the person who stopped you, mint hair immediately comes into view.

"Give him some time. We have known him for a long time and he'll be fine in a few minutes." Yoongi says in a soft voice which comforts you. You hadn't talked to him much but you could tell that he deeply cared for his friends.

You show him an appreciating smile and he smiles back. When he's not acting so tough, he can actually be pretty sweet. The sheer thought alone making you feel better.

He then looks at Jimin and speaks with a voice full of authority, "Go talk to Kookie" who immediately nods and heads off into the direction Jungkook went. Yoongi then looks at Jin, "take care of her" he says, his eyes sending another message as well, comfort her and with that hands you over to Jin who softly smiles. Jin starts to lead you to the bathroom where he said they had medical equipment, but before going you look back at everyone else.

Yoongi and Namjoon were already checking the cameras surrounding the house, ones you never knew even existed. Tae and Hoseok on the other hand were watching you go, they both had partial frowns and you could tell they felt guilty as well.

Trying to ease their minds, you muster up the biggest smile you can and show them that you're ok. They smile back, but you could tell it was forced.

I'll have to talk to them later, you thought. Your heart felt heavy to see everyone so down.

After Jin had patched you up, you felt ten times better. You swear this man had magical fingers, which would explain his amazing cooking. But as soon as you leaned off of the sink counter, a wave of drowsiness hit you like a truck. Slightly losing balance, Jin manages steady you.

"You ok?" he says with his voice filled with worry, his hands on both of your shoulders forcing you to look at him. His eyes searching your face for clues as to what could possibly be wrong. "Yeah I'm fine, just tired" he immediately huffs a sigh of relief, then looks back at you. "Go get some rest, you went through a lot today" his voice becomes soft but there was a hint of command in it. "Yes sir" you say and smile, leaving the bathroom to take your well deserved rest.

You climb into bed and immediately find a comfortable position, the bed sinking under your weight and bouncing back. It felt like heaven after all the events that happened earlier. You snuggled your head into your fluffy pillow and pulled your blanket closer, finding yourself drifting off into dreamland.

But little did you know about the conversation between Jungkook and Jimin that took place while you slept.

"Kookie she's strong, she'll be perfectly fine" "I KNOW BUT WHAT IF SHE HATES ME" Jungkook argued, his eyes portraying worry while his voice trembled. Jimin let out a tired sigh, "Listen, she won't hate you because it wasn't your fault" Jimin said, hoping that Jungkook would stop sulking. "I was supposed to protect her" Jungkook said, his body slouching forward as he put his face in his hands.

"You can't be around her 24/7 but what if you have a close friend of hers stay with her for a while" Jungkook perks up, he stares at Jimin with amazement. "You're amazing shorty!!!" Jungkook says happily as he hops off of his bed and heads towards his phone on his wooden dresser. "Of course I am...HEY! Stop calling me short" Jimin say irritated, crossing his arms while pouting. Jungkook turns a bit to look at Jimin, his smile huge and his eyes forming crescents. "I know the perfect person for this job".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I'm so sorry it took so long to update. I didn't think it would take this long for me to be able to write again. But thank you for waiting.

On a better note... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!! I didn't think this fanfic would get so many 😅
I really appreciate it guys...like you don't understand 😭😭😭

Love you guys 😭💗