~11~

The sun was gone and the moon took its place. It was late when the three of you came back home and it wasn't a peaceful return. The screaming of Jin was especially heard as his voice echoed throughout the house. "THERE'S NO FOOD!!! HOW AM I GOING TO DO MY EPISODE OF EAT JIN?!?!", it was loud enough to make you cover your ears.

"WE BROUGHT BACK FOOD" Jimin yells back, his voice drilling through your ears. Your hands weren't enough to protect you from the black haired male's deafening yell. In retaliation, you smack his arm and glare at him, mustering up as much irritation into your eyes as possible. A small chuckle escapes his lips and he starts to head to the dining room. Did I not look scary enough? You wonder as you follow him.

To your surprise, Jin is already in the dining room, but he isn't sitting down. He's meticulously placing his phone on a stack of tissue boxes. "Ahh are you setting up for Eat Jin?" Jimin says, answering the question that was forming in your mind.

"Yup! And since you've blessed me with food, I'll give you the honor of making an appearance in my show" he said, while still attending to his wannabe tripod setup. "I was wondering...what is Eat Jin?" you ask.

A loud gasp escaped Jin's lips as he looks at you with the most shocked expression you've ever seen. His hand slowly grabbed at his chest, "Are we even friends?". The sound of feet shuffling behind you grew as someone walked up behind you and said "I overheard your conversation and it's just Jin's eating show. Long story short, our fans just watch him eat" Yoongi says as he drapes an arm across your shoulders. His body was warm and you didn't mind him doing this, but it wasn't normal for him to be this close with you. It was a bit...strange.

He then leans a bit towards your ear and whispers "Are you okay?" you look back at him and he could read the confusion written all over your face. "The incident happened recently, I wanted to know if you're okay?" he said, his voice giving away his worry. "Yeah I'm okay, just a bit sore. Thanks for worrying though" you smile at him. A smile tugged on his lips and he then places a hand on your head, letting it sit there before falling back towards his body as he starts moving to a seat at the table.

A few minutes later, Hoseok then makes an appearance and is followed by the others. His smile creating a welcoming atmosphere as everyone gets settled. "I'm gonna start the live now" Jin says as he presses the icon on his phone. Coincidentally, Jimin walks in with the food at the same time. "Wahhh, Jiminie is the best you guys" Jin states to his phone as he claps.

~Time Skip~

The only sound heard at the table is Jin's moans as he slurps up his noodles, finishing up his second bowl of ramen. Damn this boy can eat, you think as Jin then reaches out for your side dish. "HEY GIVE THAT BACK!" you yell as you both fight for the bowl of kimchi. The others start to laugh at the scene unfolding in front of them. "Fine then, you have it" you say and let go. You watch as Jin falls back in his chair, the kimchi then landed on his perfectly white shirt. You saw the opportunity and took it, to say "Hey! Do you guys like my art? I call it Leonardo da Jinchi". Everyone starts hysterically laughing at the comical scene. "As you can see, I've chosen a perfect white canvas for my kimchi art", your commentary bringing tears to their eyes as they practically roll on the floor. Even Yoongi is laughing and holding his stomach!

"Okay, okay...everyone settle down" Namjoon says, trying to calm down the situation. It was almost as if he wasn't laughing a second ago. He then goes to help Jin up, "Go and change your shirt, I'll continue your show". Jin smiles and pats hits shoulder, he then looks at you and sticks his tongue out, which only lead to you doing the same back. You both laugh and he then goes to change from the mess you had created. Thank god he's not mad.

Once everyone was settled and back into their seats, Jin was reading the comments. He reads out loud, "Who's the girl?" he scrolled "Is that your girlfriend?" he kept scrolling "Is it just me or do I hear a girl in the background?" he then looks into the camera and says "Wow you guys sure are interested in Y/N". He then picks up his phone and extends his arm, holding it at a position so that everyone is in the frame. "It's not just me, the other guys are eating too. And the girl you heard is Y/N, Jungkook's little sister". You smiled and waved at the camera. He then brings his face closer to his phone and says "They're asking why you don't look like Jungkook".

You freeze a bit and then come back to your senses. "Ah, it's because I was adopted". Your brother nods, confirming your statement. A sudden awkward silence fills up the dining room. "Well that's all I have for Eat Jin today! Thank you for joining me A.R.M.Y! I love you! We love you!" They all sent kisses towards the camera and Jin presses the button to end the live.

"That was fun" he says beaming, "hey Y/N, wanna join me again for another episode?" He asks and you can see the genuine happiness and anticipation in his eyes as he awaits your answer. "Ofc silly!" you laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
As you've probably noticed, this isn't like my normal chapters. But! I do hope that you had enjoyed it!

I made it so that Y/N is adopted Bc let's be honest...we don't have looks like JK...sadly...but it adds a bit of originality don't ya think?

I'm sorry if it's not as good as my other chapters but don't worry, those will be back soon!

HOLY GUACAMOLE! 10K READS?!?! I was just at 1K how tf?!?! I don't deserve you guys 😭 💗

I hope you have a good morning, afternoon, or night (depending on when you're reading this) and stay amazing guys! 💗💗💗

Love you 😘
-Author-nim