~15~

"What's going on here?!" Jimin yells at us. His body was tense and you could see it through his tight button up shirt. As he scanned both groups, he could see no one was hurt and his tension eased up. "Nothing Mr. Park~ We were just joking around, right guys?" the green haired snake said. Her words were full of venom and they hid an underlying message...tell them and it'll be worst next time. "Yeah she's right, we just had a little misunderstanding, but it was all jokes" Taemin says. You begrudgingly nod and Eunmi's glare ceased.

She smiled and started walking away, "I have someone to look for, so I'll be on my way...oh and I'll see you tomorrow Mr.Park~" and she winks before leaving your sight. Jimin shivered "I hate when she says my name like that" Jungkook nods and gags. "You two have some explaining to do when we get home" Jimin says sternly while looking at Taemin then you, his eyes watching you a little too long. You then nod and start to walk ahead towards Mina, "Thank you so much, I knew I could count on you" you say with a smile. Turning towards the males you tell them that you'll walk Mina home and that they should go ahead without you.

As you walk Mina home, your head fills up with thoughts of what could've happened if Mina hadn't called the teachers. The thought of Taemin getting harmed because of you, hurt you endlessly. You shook the thoughts from your head and Mina looked at you confused. You just give her a reassuring smile and when you finally get to her house, you give her a tight hug and say your farewells.

Walking alone was a little scary, but was quite therapeutic. Your steps against the concrete wasn't the only sound you heard. You listened to the leaves quiver as the wind lightly blows and watch as a few leaves fall to the floor. There was a park to your right and you cross the street to enter it. The park wasn't far from home, matter of fact, it was only a few blocks away. The emptiness of the park seemed calming, so you walk inside and take a seat on a bench in the middle of it.

The cold wood wasn't very comfty, but it did allow you to have some sort of relief from the walk from school. The sun was still high up in the sky, but was slowly starting to set as if tired from working so hard in the day. The sky was a blue that always captured your attention and the clouds were wispy, almost as if they were dissolving. All of these small details provided for an escape from your hectic life. Why can't I just relax for once? You let out a sigh and lean on the back of the bench, tilting your head back and closing your eyes, not to sleep but to enveloped in the comfortable darkness of your mind.

"Fancy seeing you here" a familiar voice says. You slightly open your eyes and look in the direction of the voice. "Ah Jimin...did you know I was here?"you say lightly and he shook his head and walked up to your bench, "May I join you?" he asks softly, as if he was scared to destroy the serene atmosphere. You sit normally and nod asking "So why are you here then?" he doesn't reply for a while, but instead stares at the same sky you were observing moments ago. "To relax" he finally says and looks at you. His eyes glowed with the reflection of the sunlight. "Same here" you say and look away.

"Are...Are you okay?" he asks, moving a little bit closer to your figure. "Yeah just fine.." you say, looking at the floor, allowing the grass to take up your vision. "I heard that when girls say they're fine, they're not...so are you really fine, especially with everything that's happened to you?" he uses his hand to bring your face to his direction. You look in his eyes and they're full of concern and another feeling you can't quite place.

"Truthfully, I want everything to be normal and less hectic. I want to be a normal student with no drama, I want to fall in love, I want to....nevermind I'm just ranting" you move your head from his hands and get up. His soft hand grab your wrists and he pulls you back down. "You can talk to me...I know that I fool around with you, but I want to be someone you can come to, I want to be that shoulder you can lean on" you look back at him and quietly say "well is it okay if I lean on you". His eyes widen a little but he replaces his surprise with a soft smile and slowly brings your head to his shoulder.

It was firm, but his body heat was a comfort. His hand started to slowly rake through your hair. You craved the touch of someone else and didn't realize how much you did until now. Closing your eyes and breathing in his scent, it made your heart skip a beat and you truly felt at ease. He kisses your forehead and whispers "We should get back before the others worry" you nod, but stay seated. He got up held out a hand for you to take "Let's go princess" he says with a smile and you lightly place your hand on his, which he then grips and pulls you up with ease.

The walk home was silent as you felt Jimin stare and you every now and again, but every time you would look, he looked away. "Something on my face?" you ask and he says "No, I just... wanted to look at you" you didn't know what to say to this so you just kept walking in silence. The sun was setting and it left the house covered in a orange hue, How long were we even in the park for?

You slowly opened the door as Jimin followed you inside, but no one else seemed to be home. It was just you and him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Here's your daily update!

I listened to some depressing a** songs while writing this...my playlist did me dirty 😪

I love you all 💗