~9~

The rising sun created rays of light that bled through the bedroom curtains, illuminating the whole room with a beautiful orange. Your eyes start to flutter open as one of the rays manages to land your face. The sun burns a bright red-orange, as if it were a flaming fireball, burning away all of your worries. Wanting to admire the sunrise, you start to get up, but you were stopped by an excruciating pain in your back, which had caused you to grimace.

Suddenly all memories of yesterday fill your head. Each memory speeding by like a movie set on fast forward, making you feel a little dizzy. Right. I was hit with a pipe, then Jin helped alleviate some of my pain, and then I went to sleep. Wow...what a completely normal life of a high schooler.

Your attention was soon caught by the sound of feet...no multiple feet, walking from various rooms and soon the sound decreases, meaning whoever was walking, went downstairs.

Moving slowly, you sit up and place your feet on the floor. The cool wood tiles sending a shiver up your body, as if it were electricity traveling through a wire. Deciding to get out of bed to see what the commotion was, you start to head to the shower to freshen up before going down.

The shower had felt amazing, drawing the pain away and leaving your whole body feeling refreshed. Finally you were done changing and started heading down the stairs, the sound of your footsteps resounding against the walls, but the slight sound of talking was louder and it was coming from the dining room.

You walk inside to see everyone seated and dressed up as if they were prepared to go to work. The scent of food catching your attention and the aroma filled your nostrils, causing you to take in a deep breath, the taste of the food filled your mouth but it was only a ghost of the real flavor.

"Oh Y/N! Feeling better?" Jin asked as he noticed your form standing at the doorway, his eyes beaming for an answer. You nodded in reply and silently stared at his food with the intensity of a predator, waiting for its prey. He laughed and patted the empty seat next to him. Swiftly you sat next to him, ready to get your portion of the food. "KOOK! Y/N IS HERE, BRING HER A PLATE" Jin yelled at the youngest male who was presumably in the kitchen.

Not even a few minutes later, Jungkook scurried into the dining room with 2 plates and cups in hand. He gently placed down your plate and cup, so much so that it didn't even make a noise. "Y/N, we're all going to work today, you can stay home and rest" Namjoon said as everyone else nodded.

So that's why they're all dressed up.

"And you have a friend coming over to stay with you while we're gone" Jungkook says, his eyes peering into yours as if apologizing for yesterday.

Which friend? Mina?

You tilt your head slightly, eyebrows slightly furrowed. "Who?", he shows you a smile, "You'll see when they come". This only brought about confusion in your mind, mixing in with all of your thoughts. "For now just eat, you need to build up your strength" Jimin says. Your head immediately turns to him, his smile causing his eyes to slightly close. Did he know who was coming?

You nod knowing that you would have to go back to school soon and you would prefer to be in perfect health for when you do, so you start to eat the food Jungkook had put in your plate.

You had finished eating after everyone else and they were all preparing to leave. They each gave you a hug on the way out, Jimin and Jungkook's hug being the tightest, squeezing you as if scared to let you go.

"Remember don't open the door to anyone, only your friend" the brown haired male says to you, eyes searching your face for reassurance. "Yeah yeah" you say rolling your eyes, arms folding so that he wouldn't be able to hug you again.

"We'll be back by 3 o'clock" "yeah I know" you were getting tired of this conversation, but kept going with it just for Jungkook's sake. Finally the door closes with a squeak and everyone leaves, but an eerie silence fills the house. Brushing it off you decide to sit down, your body losing all ability to uphold itself, leaving you there slouching.

A few minutes later, a light tap on the door causes you to sit up. You didn't want to get up but going against your will, you open the door, completely throwing your brothers advice on safety out the window.

"Y/N! Why didn't you text me?!?!" you stare into the eyes of a familiar friend. One of your closest friends. A friend that you and Jungkook knew from birth. He hugged you, squeezing your body so tight that it hurts. But you're glad, this is a pain you wouldn't mind feeling.

"Taemin! How?!?! When?!?!" you stare at him taken aback. "Uh uh uhh~ my question first~" he sang, pulling a smile out of you. "I was going through a lot..." you say scratching the back of your neck. He frowns, "and you couldn't text me...even after all we've been through", you missed his pout and pull him in for another hug. "I guess this will make up for it" he says smiling, laying his head atop of yours.

After a few minutes of hugging and enjoying each other's presence. You both let go, "When did you get here?" you ask still surprised to see him here. "Yesterday, Jungkook called saying that you were in need of a perfect and handsome man", you roll your eyes, holding back a smile and slap his arm. "Ok you got me. He didn't say that, he said that you were going through some stuff and he didn't trust you being alone". Yup that definitely sounded like your overprotective brother.

It's been a while since he had gotten here and you guys were still by the door. You pulled him in and sat on the couch, eagerly patting the seat next to you. He smiled and sank back into the couch.

You face him, staring into his black eyes. A moment of silence passed between you two before you spoke. "Let me tell you why he called you here".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I missed writing 😭

But thank you so much everyone I didn't know you would all enjoy this fanfic so much. I really don't like it, but I'll keep posting just for you guys!

I'm having writers block, so please be patient 😭

Love you guys 😘