~4~

BEEP BEEP BEEP
"I don't wanna go" you mumble in your sleep.
BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Shut up" you say slightly louder.
BEEP BEEP BEEP
"I SAID SHUT UP", you scream this time, turning off your alarm. You groan, knowing what time it is...it's time for school...your first day at school.

Jungkook walks in dressed up in a white dress shirt, black tie, black pants and polished black shoes. "Ready for your first day?" he asks happily, "Do I look ready". He laughs and you ask "Why are you dressed up so nicely?". "We're going to school silly", "Wait is that our uniform or something" he laughs again and shakes his head. "I'm one of your teachers...did Mom not tell you?", you look at him shocked and then shake your head. "Well I'm going to be your P.E. teacher, don't expect me to go easy on you" he then winks, "I wasn't planning on it" you say back sassily.

"Get ready, there's breakfast downstairs and when your done tell me and I'll drive us to school" he says and ruffled your already messy hair. You nod and push him out again, looking for clothes and then heading downstairs.

Everything was quiet, too quiet. You sit down at the table to find one plate of pancakes with bacon and eggs, and you assume that everyone left for work already. "You made American breakfast?" you partially scream so Jungkook can hear you. "Yeah...I wanted to change it up" you hear him yell back. You happily enjoy your breakfast and then head to the car waiting for Jungkook.

You waited for a few minutes and Jungkook ran to the car. "Sorry, I forgot some papers" he says and starts up the car. He then hands you your schedule and explains everything about the school to you. As soon as he finishes, you guys have arrived at school and he parks outside.

"Is it ok for us to come to school together?" you ask and he looks confused, "of course, we're siblings", "yeah but.." he puts a finger to your lips. "Class is starting soon, hurry before you're late", you check your phone and your about to be a few minutes late to your first class. Sh*t, you then start running and hear Jungkook laughing in the distance. So much for being early and making a good impression.

You had finally reached your classroom door, you just stood there a while before mustering up the courage to go in. Taking a deep breath, you open the door and hear the bell ring, just on time. You look around for an empty seat and hurry to it, while everyone stared at you. You stared down at the table, not wanting to look up at the piercing gaze of your fellow classmates.

You pulled out a sketchbook and started to draw to pass time. A few minutes in, the door soon opens but you still keep your head down, not sure if the class is still staring at you. You can hear the sound of shoes as they head toward the front of the class. It doesn't sound like heels so I think we have a male teacher, you look up this time to see the teachers back. It was definitely a guy but he had his back turned as he started writing on the board.

You yawned, right this is what school is like, and I've only been here for 5 minutes. The writing finally stopped and the teacher turned around. Oh it's Jimin...WAIT MY TEACHER IS JIMIN?!?! You fought the urge to jump out of your seat and yell his name, so you just sat quietly with wide eyes, staring at him.

Jimin...or should I say Mr.Park, started to take the attendance, he goes through a few names then you hear "Y/N", he looks up and sees you, you can tell he's shocked but he quickly gains his composure. You raise your hand and he tells you to introduce yourself, "Hi...I'm Y/N and I moved here from Busan, Nice to meet you", you say casually and sit back down.

Afterwards he continues to go through the names, and you feel a light tap on your shoulder. You look to the girl next to you who was poking you, she was really pretty and had pink hair, she also had a good sense of fashion considering the clothes she wore. "Hi! I'm Mina, if you don't mind me asking, what class do you have next?" "Oh hi, uhm...I have math next". She smiled at you and it felt like a bunch of kittens and puppies were snuggling you...in other words, she had a cute smile. "We can go to class together then!!!" she says excitedly.

BOOM! The door slams open and you jump, but everyone else is calm, even Mina, it was as if they knew that this was going to happen. A few seconds later a pretty girl with short bleached hair enters, "Mr.Park~" she purrs as she walks up to him. His body stiffens as she runs a hand down his arm, he turns towards her and she starts to press her body against his, making sure to press her chest against his.

You sat there shocked not knowing how to react. He looks down at her with a bored expression "Eunmi, please sit down, class has started already", she smiles at him sweetly and says "Anything for you babe" which was followed by a wink. You mentally barf at the sight and you notice that she starts to head towards you.

She stops at your desk and looks down at you with disgust. "Yes?" you ask confused, "this is my seat new girl", you raised an eyebrow at that "I don't see your name on it" you say as you sit back and cross your legs, she scoffs then puts a hand on your desk, the other hand at her hip. "Listen, you're new so I'll go easy on you, but I always get what I want, and I want to sit at this desk" you start laughing and say "what is this a korean drama" in between laughs, but you suddenly stop laughing, and stand up [A/N: pretend your short here if you're not short already ], you realize that she was taller than you and you get on top of the chair, hovering over her maintaining a tough expression. "Things won't work like that with me around now" you say and she stomped away to another seat.

You sit down triumphantly and you didn't notice that the whole class was watching everything that had happened. You look around the class to see some shocked faces, a few were mad and you assumed that was Eunmi's friend group.

You turn around to Mina and she had the biggest smile ever, she leaned over and said "that was amazing, you're really cool, can we be friends", you giggle and nod. Maybe I did make a good first impression after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
You little savage 😆. So I've been super busy with school work so it takes me a while to write these chapters but I'll try to update as often as possible.

Thanks for reading 💗