Lay-Family part 2

Two years later

You were cooking dinner for your baby and also for your husband which are playing with your 2 year old boy which still can only say one word.

"Umma"XiuXing said or your eldest trying to get your attention since he likes you better then your husband.

"Lay can you take XiuXiu"you asked Lay because you don't want to get distracted while making dinner.

"No he doesn't like me"Lay said an s whining voice.

"You have to I'm cooking dinner please just take him he's on my leg"You asked Lay again.

"Fine"Lay said because he gave up.

While in the kitchen I hear Lay trying to make XiuXiu say appa.

"Okay my baby can you say appa for me" Lay said.

"Umma"XiuXiu said in a cute tone.

"No not umma say appa"Lay asked XiuXiu.

"Umma"XiuXiu said but started to tear up because Lay is scaring him.

"Appa"Lay said.

"Umma"XiuXiu.

"Appa"Lay said but started to get annoyed since he wanted his son to say appa.

"Wwwaaaaahhhhh Umma" XiuXiu said while crying because of his dad.

When you started to hear your baby cry you went to him and picked him up and sat on the couch while XiuXiu being in your lap.

"It's okay Umma is here there, there daddy won't hurt you" you reassure him.

"Umma" XiuXiu whined because of his dad

"Aish this kid won't say my name"Lay said in an annoying way

"Come on he is only 2 years old Lay" you said trying to calm the two babies

"Fine come here XiuXiu appa won't hurt you"Lay said trying to get XiuXiu attention away from you, but only to be resulted in hugging you tightly.

"Go to appa Umma has to make dinner"you said. He nodded while going to sit into Lays lap.

"My two babies are super cute I have the best family ever" you said with a big grin on your face.

"Go make dinner yeobo I will take care of him" Lay reassure you so that you won't be so stress out.

"okay babe" you said while leaving living room to go finish the dinner you were making.

20 minuets later

"Babe dinners ready"you said while yelling a little.

"Okay baby come on XiuXiu dinners ready let's go" Lay said while picking him up and taking him to the dinning, and sets him his buster seat next to mine for me to feed him better.

"Baozi (1 Of his nicknames beside XiuXiu ) open wide for Umma" you asked him while showing him to open his mouth and he copied you.

"Say ahhh Baozi" you said.

"Aaahhhh"he open his mouth while making the sound that you made.

Lay is just sitting right in front of you while starring because he is jealous that his son gets more attention then him from his wife.

"Jagi look at me please" he asked you pleadingly.

"I have to feed my Baozi"you said without looking at him because all your attention is on your son because how cute he is with his mouth full of food which makes his cheeks chubby and which you just want to squeeze so badly but you restrain yourselves because he is eating.

"Plwease I need attention too look at me yeobo" Lay asked while giving you the puppy eyes.

"Fine" You said while having a defeating look on your face while looking at him until....

"Umma aaahhh"your child said which made you turn your gaze off of Lay and turn to you baby boy which is now opening his mouth gesturing you to feed him once more.

"This kid" Lay said while having a pouting face while he was eating his food.

"Lay can you feed him I'm going to get more kimchi" you commanded him.

"Fine"

While you left to go get more kimchi you suddenly heard a noise in the dinning area.

"Open for appa" Lay said while putting the spoon right in front of his child face, but only cause XiuXiu to turn his head.

"Come on open for appa"Lay asked with a pleading yet commanding tone.

Baozi turned his head to face his dad then open his mouth so that his appa can put the spoon full of rice and kimchi into his mouth, but learning from his Uncle Chen XiuXiu closed his mouth and smacked the spoon right out of Lays hand. Which caused the kimchi and rice to be stressed on the floor.

"YAH!! When did you start to pran- that little TROLL?!?" Lay said irritated not only his son being stubborn but his stupid band mate/ brother.

"What happen here" you came back and saw a mess on the floor and also seeing one of your babies giving you puppy eyes and the other one being annoyed and irritated.

"Lay can you clean this up I'm going to take this little troll to the bathroom so that he can take a bath"You asked.

"Fine but I want a prize later" Lay said while giving you the EYE .

"No prize only kisses got it"you said.

"Fine" Lay said with a disappointing tone.

That need your night after giving your Baozi a bath and then setting him in his crib. Then after that you went to bed while him giving you kisses on your forehead, nose, cheeks, collarbone, neck which made you laugh since it was one your sensitive places, then your head, ears then final your lips after that you'll cuddled in bed finally sleeping.