Luhan- Manly

Today my boyfriend Luhan and I are going to work out this is going to go be the first day of our daily work out session. I was getting ready for our work out. While Luhan was on his way over here. After finding the perfect outfit for the workout I went to go change.

 After finding the perfect outfit for the workout I went to go change

Once I finished I went down stairs and walking down to the kitchen. To start making Luhan and I energy drinks since we will be there for awhile. Because I needed to work on my ab work outs and Luhan well he has to do quite a lot because he said he wanted to be muscular. If you knew Luhan he is well how can I say this not manly but he keeps telling me hat he is so we made a bet that who ever gets what they want like for me abs and Luhan muscle first then the loser has to do what ever the winner wants.

I then started to put strawberries, bananas, and other fruits and then the energy powder.

*Knock Knock*

*Ding Dong*

"I'm coming wait babe" you said while walking to the door.

I opened the door revealing my handsome boyfriend Luhan wear....

"Hey babe you're looking sexy as every"he said while looking at me head to toe while biting his lip

"Thxs babe you hot" I said while giving him a peck ont he lips.

"Ready to go babe" he said while walking inside the house.

"Give me a second I need to put the energy drinks in a bottle" I said while taking two bottles out of the cabinet and taking the drink out of the blender to pour in it the bottles.

While doing so I suddenly felt two arms around my waist and a chin on my shoulder.

"Come on jagi we need to go and I have to show you how manly I am"he said while tightening his grip around my waist.

"Okay let's go I'm ready"I said while putting everything in my duffle bag including my portable charger, phone, headphones, extra clothes to change in, hair ties, and our energy drinks.

At the gym

When we got there I saw a couple of guys but I didn't care. I set my duffle bag down on the bench getting out my headphone and my phone out so that I can listen to music while working out.