Chanyeol- Drama

I was on the couch watching my favorite kdrama called School Love On it also features my biases from Infinite Woohyun and Seong-Yeol.

They are sooo cute!! I can't believe they are in the same drama!! Aahhh!!! Seoul Bi is so lucky aahh!!!

You were so into the drama, you didn't even noticed that the front door was opening.

The show was getting so intense that you didn't here someone calling for you.

"Jagi! I'm home" A male voice said while walking into the living room revealing the love of his life was not paying attempting to him but the two boys on the screen.

He wait for a couple of minutes to see if you would notice him when he finally realize you weren't going to look at him he started to do things to get your attention.

He stood in front of you trying to get your attention but quickly failed since you push him out of the way so could watch your show and when you push him it caused him to fall on his butt.

When he got pushed down he pouted since he wasn't getting the attention he wanted all because of the drama and the fact that her biases from Infinite was on the show.

"Jagi look at me" Chanyeol your boyfriend whined with a pout in his face.

He tried everything possible to try to get your eyes on him instead of the two Infinite boys

He tried everything possible to try to get your eyes on him instead of the two Infinite boys. He poked you, kiss your cheeks, forehead and nose, he even shook you until you had enough and hit him, he also made weird noises but all he got was you telling him to shut up or stop. He then finally gave up and stomped to your shared room.

Once you heard the door shut you finally snap out of the trance and realized that you just ignored your boyfriend so you walked up to your and Chanyeols room. When you reached to the door mob you heard a huge sigh coming from inside.

Why are those boys getting more attention then me I'm more handsome!?! Their acting is worse then mine too!!!! Chanyeol thought which cause him to sigh.

When he heard the door opening he quickly lay down on the bed pretending to be asleep.

"Chanyeol are you mad at me" you pouted since you felt guilty for not giving him attention earlier.

"I'm sorry if I made you mad" you said which made him sigh catching your attention when he suddenly sat up and wrapped his hands around your waist.

"I'm not mad... but next time give me attention I'm more handsome then them!! And a better actor too so you have to pay attention to me!"he said with a serious causing you too laugh quietly because how cute he was when he was jealous.

"Okay my jealous baby I will watch all your dramas and give you lots of love"you said while peppering his face with kisses but suddenly he made you stop and looked at you with shocked yet serious eyes.

"Wait! Does that mean you haven't seen my dramas yet! Jagi baby I thought you loved me even Baekhyun watched all of my dramas!!!" He said while holding your shoulders making you looking into his eyes while shaking you.

" I do love you and I have maybe like one or two episodes of Missing 9 but I will binge watch it for you when you go on tour" you said making him smile.

"Okay now let's got to bed it's like 11:30 and I'm tired now because of the comeback that's coming up" he said while laying down and while also bringing you down with him and wrapping his arms around you and snuggling up to your neck.

"Okay goodnight yoelie I love you" you said as you were drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight princess I love you too" He said kissing your head before drifting off to sleep with you.

He sleep peacefully knowing you were a supportive girlfriend and that he will never let you go.