Xiumin- Beach

You were on vacation with your friends at Jeju islands. Right now you'll were getting ready to go to the beach. You were changing in the bathroom while your friend Tzuyu was changing in the room.

You:

Tzuyu:

Tzuyu:

Mina:

Sana:

Sana:

Once I was done changing along with the girls we all headed out to the beach with our things in our hands

Once I was done changing along with the girls we all headed out to the beach with our things in our hands. When walking out we also met with a group of boys that was probably around our age.

When we got to the beach we searched for a perfect spot to lay out things down until...

"Hey!! Guys I found a spot!!" When we looked at the spot that Mina suggested it had two palm trees right next to it with a hammock in between of them. It also had enough shade for everyone.

"Dude this is a good spot" Sana said setting her things down along with everyone else's.

"I know right" Mina said getting the sunblock out of her bag.

"Sunblock time!!" Mina said shaking the bottle that was in her hands smirking. Once you saw the bottle you groaned in frustration turning away also.

"Oh shut up Y/n we have to or you will burn" Tzuyu said putting sunblock on my back.

When Tzuyu was putting sunblock on your back you took the time to look around the beach. When you looked to your right you saw the group of boys from early playing around with a beach ball.

"Look Tzuyu it's the boys from earlier" You said pointing towards the boys.

"You know earlier when we met them there was this one boy who kept looking at you" Tzuyu said as she finally finished applying the sunblock.

"Okay I don't care I'm not making the first move" you said getting ready to tan.

While tanning with the girls there was a group of boys eyeing them.

While with the boys

"Dude did you see those girls over there" Sehun said while watching and drinking his drink.

"yeah dude there hot as heck did you see the one with the pink swim suit"Baekhyun said looking at the girl with the blue swim suit.

"But did you the one with the flowers on the bathing suit she is hot" Xiumin siad while the others agreeing with him

"Should we say high or look like complete creeps watching them"Chen said while setting drink down getting ready to walk towards the girls.

"Sure lets go guys" Tao said walking over to the girls while the rest of us walk behind him.

While the boys were coming over to the girls, the girls secretly saw the boys walk to their direction they were mentally preparing a conversation in there heads with the boys.

"Hey ladys my name is Chen and this is Sehun, Tao, and Xiumin we usually come here and we never saw you guys here before"

"Yeah we are taking a vacation trip" Mina smile.

"Hey girls mind if we buy you a drink" Sehun said while trying to acting cool which the boys snicker and you and the girls chuckle at his attempt on flirting.

"Sure lets go girls" Tzuyu said while getting up from her beach chair and walking up to one of the boys.

"Yeah I can use a drink right now" You said getting up while showing off your visible abs making the guys look which widen their eyes making you and the girls chuckle.

"You go the gym often"Xiumin said while checking you out.

"Yeah I Do is that a problem with you" you said which cause his eyes to widen and the group chuckling.

"U-um no i-its n-not a-a p-problem its just just I-We never saw a girl with abs before" Xiumin stutter not knowing how to replying making you chuckle.

"I was joking dude don't take it seriously" You said laughing and walking away with the girls leaving the boys dumbfounded.

"Yo! Wait up!"Tao said running up to catch the girls while the boys follow behind him still confused on what just happen.