Kris- Distracting

You pouted and watch Kris who was working on some music, adjusting a few things on the lyrics. Kris was so busy with music that the two of you barely spend time together.

"kris~!" You whined, Kris looked up and blinked at you for a moment before working on the music again. You pouted and got up from your seat and poked Kris.

Nothing

Kris was too focus on his work that he didn't even notice you poking him to get his attention. You needed to distract him. Right away. As soon as possible

A devilish smile appeared on your face and then you snuck off. Before Kris could we connect the wires, you popped up in front of Kris and glared at him with the cute pout on your face.

"Y/n-" You cut Kris off by slamming your lips against Kris's soft pink lips. Kris couldn't help but kiss you back, your soft plump lips

Kris wrapped his arms around your waist while your legs wrapped around his waist, deepening the kiss even more. Kris carried you to his desk and placed you on his desk and continue to kiss you.

Your fingers ran through Kris's messy black hair  while Kris's hands wondered around your body. Kris pulled back in process forehead against yours and stare into your [e/c] eyes.

"You're distracting me, Y/N." Kris breathed, his hot breath fanning your neck.

"Good, that's what I was hoping for." You breathed, as Kris kissed down to your collarbones. You smirked and bit your lip. Kris eyed your swollen pink lips before crashing his lips against yours, you wrapped your arms around his torso and kissed him more deeply.

For the whole day, both you and Kris were kissing the whole time. And touching each other.

Author- Here's another post to make up for the post time and I'll probably post more this week and next week, so stay tuned.