Xiumin- My baozi

My boyfriend and I were on the couch cuddling and watching a movie film called "Finding Dory". When he suddenly looked at me like I'm-bored look.

"Jagi I'm bored can we play a game" he said with a pleading tone and gave me puppy eyes.

"Baozi what do you want to do then?" you asked.

"Can we eat Baozi but of course not me but you know what I mean"he said

"Okay, I'm going to go out to buy some Baozi" you said.

"Okay come back soon babe"he said.

After I got my jacket, wallet and my phone I kissed my boyfriend good bye. I went out to our favorite restaurant that sells the best Baozi.

Xiumin POV

Okay she's gone now I have to call the boys over to help set this proposal up. I called Suho who was with the rest of the other members asking for help.

{ on the phone with Suho}

"Hello"

"Suho it's time to propose" I said.

"OMG REALLY!!" Sehun said.

"GOOD LUCK" D.O said.

"Guys calm down we will be there in a bit" Suho said.

"Thanks guys your the best" I said.

"No problem we are hyungs for a reason" Kris said.

"Bye see you soon" they said.

"Bye guys"

After the call I started to eat up the little things like plucking all of the roses so that I can have rose petals.

*Ding Dong*

"Guys your here hurry she can come any minute hurry come in and help" I said while in panic mood and they notice so they rushed in side the house to help prepared.

After an hour we all finished, candle light making a path and rose petals along the path.

"Thanks guys I owe you one so much thanks you guys again"I said.

"Like I said on the phone no problem and the only thing is you have to invite us to the wedding and have-"Kris said but got interrupted.

"AND HAVE KIDS SO WE CAN HAVE A MINI EXO!!!" Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Tao, Kai, Luhan and Chen said in fusion.

"Mini EXO seriously guys what the heck" me, Kris, D.O, Suho, Lay said.

Like what the heck did those kids say why they want a mini EXO.

We lost track after having our chat. Suddenly we heard a car in the drive way which made me panic even more then before.

"Huynh calm down you are going to do fine" Chen said reassuring me, so I won't be nervous while proposing to the love of my life.

"Let's go hide in the kitchen guys come on Xiumin good luck and get in place" D.O said while patting my back.

While I was getting in place I was thinking to myself to calm down. Okay Xiumin the love
Of your life is going to come in any moment. And might become my wife okay I can do this.

I then saw the door knob twisting and twisting until the door open.

Okay I can do this FIGHTING!!!

Y/n POV

I came back from the restaurant. I was opening the door with a bag of Baozi. When I open the door there was a path of candles and rose petals and at the end I see my boyfriend Xiumin in a tux.

I then walked on the path to the end to reach Xiumin.

When I got to the end where Xiumin he held my hands and look at me like I was a goddess.

"Jagi you know you are my life and I want you to be my life so will you be with me forever and be my wife. So will you marry be jagi and become Mrs.Kim?"he asked you.

You were so captivated by his words that you couldn't say anything but cry. So all I could do was nod yes to him. After I stopped crying I hugged him koala style while crying a lot harder on his shoulder.

"YES MINSEOK YES I WILL BE YOUR WIFE" you said while looking at him with red puff eyes.

He kissed you in the lips and hugged you tighter then you hugged him.

When we let go of each other. I suddenly heard yelling in the kitchen. So me and Minseok went inside our kitchen and saw the boys jumping  and yelling out random things.

"WAHHOOO"

"YAASSSS"

"GO MINSEOK"

"OMFG"

"THIS IS SO CUTEE"

"I CANT WAIT TO BE A UNCLE"

"WHEN IS THE WEDDING"

"Guys stop yelling we have to celebrate for our engagement for me and my bride" Minseok said while looking into your eyes.

"OKAY LETS GO PARTYYY!!!"Tao and Chen said while jumping.

"Let's go to our favorite restaurant" Minseok said while smile widely.

"But I already bought a lot of Baozi" I said while turning my gaze to the bag that I brought in that looked like it still hasn't been touched.

"Oh about that uh we have a problem" Chanyeol said while Baekhyun, Sehun, Tao, Chen, and Kai are looking down.

"YALL ATE ALL OF THE BAOZI WITHOUT ME WHAT THE HECK!!!" Minseok yelled. I always wondered if he loved Baozi more than me but I know that he loves me.

"Let's just go to the restaurant to celebrate okay everyone" you said so that Xiumin won't yell anymore for eating his Baozi.

"Okay everyone let's go inside the cars and celebrate for these love birds" Luhan said while everyone was walking outside to the cars.

At the restaurant everyone was enjoying themselves but mostly the fiancé and the bride were having the most fun of course, but only because they get to spend their rest of there left with someone they deeply love and also because the boys are playing. Chen pranking D.O. Suddenly after the prank D.O took out a giant chopstick and started to chase him. While everyone was laughing and enjoying everyone's company.