Kai smut- I want a baby brother ( part 2)

{Author- if not 18+ I don't recommend reading this story and might have some language in this story. I repeat 18+}

Previously from part one-

She left the living room. Kai came closer to me until I hit the wall.

"W-what a-are y-you d-doing baby"you said in a scared tone.

"I know you heard our child she said she wants a baby brother so we better give her what she wants since it is his birthday"kai said with a smirk on his face and lustful eyes. When I got distracted Kai suddenly picked me up bridal style walking up to our shared room. He open the door of our room. Then dropped me on the bed.

"Baby you are in it for tonight" Kai said while biting his lips.
———————————————————–———
Back to part 2

Y/N POV

Kai started to climb on top of me since he always was the dominant one. The he smash his lips into mine. It was a hungry kiss like he wanted to eat me up. While kissing him I started to unbutton his shirt so that his abs will show.

Kai licked to bottom of my lip asking for the entrance so that he could put his tongue in my mouth, but I want to tease him so I didn't open my mouth. Kai notice that I didn't open my mouth so he grabbed my ass. I was suddenly surprise from his grasp so I gasp and he took this opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth.

Kai started to go lower down my body to my collarbone then my neck sucking it until it left very dark hickeys. Then all of a sudden he ripped off my top like ripped it off my body.

"Yah!! Kai that was my shirt"you said

"Who cares?......l will just.....buy you more..... sexy clothes.....later after we drop.....off Yurin from.....preschool" he said in between while still kissing your neck.

I couldn't answer back because he started suck my neck harder then before cause moans to come out, but I tried to keep them in by biting my lip.

"Don't hold your moans back baby I want to hear those sexy moans of yours" he said while taking off my bra.

Then he took both of his hands on my breast then started to message them while eating my lips out until it was swollen.

Kai started to take my pants, but when he took about to take off my panties he used his teeth to take them out. Then he started to take his own clothes off while I was just staring at him stripping right in front of me.

Kai then hovered over me teasing me by rubbing his d*ck on my womanhood.

"It's been a long time since I f*cked you and I can't wait any longer"he said while smashing his d*ck into your womanhood pushing in and out. Making it deeper yet faster which gave you a lot of pleasure.

"Aaahhhh K-k-kai too fast" you tried to say. While being a moaning mess along with Kai's moans and groans.

"Kitten.....you are so.......tight,......but it .....feels......too.....good"he said while moaning in between.

"Faster K-Kai Go FASTER!!UGH" You screamed in pleasure, but want more since you both couldn't have sex because of Yurin

"B-BABY I-ITS F-FEELS TO G-GOOD!!!!" Kai screamed out moaning out loud. Which probably the next door neighbor heard them.

"K-KAI D-DON'T S-STOP K-KEEPING G-GOING"You yelled while Kai was pulling in and out deeper and faster giving too much pleasure. I suddenly felt a knot in my stomach.

"K-KAI I-IM G-GONNA C-CUM AAAHHHH!!!!" You yelled once more.

"I-IM G-GONNA C-CUM TOO H-HOLD IT A LITTLE M-MORE B-BABY UGH!!!" He responded.

Until.....

*Knock Knock*

"MOMMY DADDY WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!!!! MOMMY WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING DADDYS NAME!!?!??" Yurin yelled.

"K-kai s-stop s-she's h-here s-stop"you whispered so that Yurin couldn't hear.

"B-but w-were a-all m-most d-done"he said.

"SWEETIE GO TO SLEEP MOMMY IS IN THE SHOWER WE WILL TUCK YOU IN WHEN SHE IS FINISHED OKAY?!?" Kai said while still pumping in and out of you.

"OKAY MOMMY AND DADDY!!" Yurin said

When we knew she left Kai started to hit my g-spot every time which made me and him cum at the same time.

"This better get me pregnant or I don't know what to do"I said why trying to get some rest.

"Oh don't forget there is always next time baby"he said.

"Come on we have to tuck in our princess" Kai said.

After tucking Yurin in we both cuddle in bed until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Honestly this was really uncomfortable man it was so weird but hope you like it :)