Tao- the night with my loved one

You and Tao were setting thing up to get ready for our movie night. He was setting up the movie while you were getting all the drink and snacks.

"Hey babe what do you want to watch!?!"he yelled out since you were in the kitchen and he was in the living room.

"Chose anything you want babe!"you said not caring about the movie since you were to distracted on getting the snacks ready.

Since Tao knew you hated scary movies he wanted to watch the movie "it". He put in the movie because whenever you watched a scary movie you would always cuddled with him because you were afraid. He love all of it since he knew that whenever you did that you knew that he would protect you from anything or anyone from hurting you also he got to cuddle with you with even asking.

"Babe is the movie ready" you said walking in the living room with all the snacks since Tao saw you were struggling he went up to you and took a few thing from you.

"Thank you my panda"you said with a smile on your face.

"No problem anything for you jagi" he said before giving you s peck on the lips.

After you'll set up the snacks on the table. Tao and you got onto the couch and got comfortable before the movie started.

"Babe what are we watching" you asked Tao.

"You will see baby don't worry" he said with a evil grin on his face but you didn't notice since you was watching the ads on the TV.

Once the movie started the title "it" came on. You were already shaking since you already watched the trailer by accident.

"Babe I don't want to watch it I accidentally watched the trailer and it's about a scary clown" you pleaded him not to watch, but it didn't work.

"I want to watch it though jagi" he said while his eyes still glued onto the TV not even looking your way.

In the movie every time the clown came you would always hide your face into Tao's chest and hugged him which caused him to chuckle because of your cuteness and how clingy you were to him because of scary the movie was.

"Oppa I don't like it!"You whinnied.

"I will be here to protect you no matter what okay oppa is here for you" he reassures you while hugging your side.

The words he said made you blush on how sweet your boyfriend friend was.

"Thank you oppa for being here with me"you said while snuggling more into his body.

"Of course you are my lady. I will and always be overdose with your love. You are my power and strength. Your my Wendy I'm your Peter Pan. We been through a lot but still loved each other. I will always call you my baby and you will always call me baby" he said.

His words melt your heart because you will always and will always be his lover and his everything.

After the speech he gave you, you didn't listen to the movie you just stared at him.

"Babe are done staring don't you want to watch the movie?" he asked turning his gaze to you.

"No I think I like to watch this instead"you said which made him smile.

But you didn't last long since you fell asleep on his shoulder since you were tired of the school work you were given plus the trainee practice you have been doing at JYP.

Tao then notice you were sleeping and thought how adorable you were even though you were sleeping.

"Goodnight Princess" he kissed your forehead then turned off the TV. Then he carried you to our shared room and set you on the bed. When Tao was done brushing his teeth and changing into more comfortable clothes he laid on the bed and cuddle right next to you. Before he closed his eyes he said...

"Goodnight jagiya I love you forever and always"