Baekhyun- mine

You were in at your locker while getting your books for Korean History. Until you felt someone's present next to you. It was your best friend Byun Baekhyun. We met 11  years ago and now we are in high school on our last year in high school.

But for the past few years you have developed feeling for him, but I tried to forget about hem since I didn't want to destroy our friendship. But the thing is that Baekhyun felt the same way but was also scared to confess.

"Hey Y/n ready to go to class" Baek said while leaning on the locker next to yours.

"Yeah let's go I have my books"you said while closing your locker and walked with Baekhyun.

"Did you hear there is going to be a new transfer student?" Baek asked you.

"No is it a boy or girl"you asked.

"Nope it's a boy"he said while stealing glances at you without you knowing.

"Oh okay" you said while entering your class room with Baekhyun.

While you went in side. I sat in my seat and started to take out my things and my sketchbook. Baekhyun went to his other friends Kai and Sehun.

When the teacher came in a really handsome boy came in. He was really tall, I think as tall as Kris the captain of the basketball team. He also had long ears he kinda reminded you of yoda from Star Wars. While you were admiring him Baekhyun couldn't notice you staring at the new kid which annoyed him and made him break his pencil. Which cause Kai and Sehun to stare at Baekhyun what was wrong, but when they saw that he was staring a you who was still staring at the new kid.

"Baek it's probably nothing" Kai said trying to reassuring him, but back fired because Baek went to your seat and stand in front of you which cause you to snap out of your day dreaming about the new kid.

Before Baek could say anything the teacher asked the new kid to introduce himself to the class.

"Hi my name in Park Chanyeol. It's nice meeting you all hope we can be friends and please take care of me" he bowed.

"Baekhyun can u please sit down in your seat and Chanyeol you can sit next to Y/n, Y/n please raise your hand" the teacher asked while you raise your hand. Baekhyun went to his seat which was behind you and there was a empty seat next to you since nobody was seating there.

Chanyeol came up to you and stick out his hand and introduced himself once again. Which annoyed Baekhyun.

"Hi! Chanyeol my name is  Y/n" you said while accepting his hand and shaking it. When you were holding his hand Baekhyun couldn't help but glare at Chanyeol.

After class

You were packing up to go to the cafeteria. Chanyeol came up to you and asked.

"Um.. Y/n can I eat with you?".

"Sure let's go I can introduce you to my other friends they are going to like you for sure" you said.

Chanyeol and I were walking to the cafeteria. He was telling me jokes which made me laugh and also made people in the hallway look at us. The girls were glaring at me while the boy were glaring at him since I am the most popular girl in the school cause apparently they say I'm beautiful, talented, smart, and kind hearted. I really don't know since I don't care about popularity.

When we got to the table the boys were looking at us but for some reason I saw Baekhyun was glaring Chanyeol.

"Hey guys this is my new friends Chanyeol"you said.

"Hi nice to meet you all" he said.

"Cool my name is Kris this is Chen, D.O, Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, Luhan, Tao, Suho, Lay, and the last one is Baekhyun" Kris said.

During lunch Chanyeol was socializing and get along with everyone except Baekhyun.

Baekhyun POV

I need to find a way to confess fast before she falls for Chanyeol. Think Baekhyun THINK. Come on Baekhyun why can't you think of anything!?!? Ugh!!!

After school

I was walking with Y/n like everyday routine it's probably the best part of my day because I get her alone until we reach her house which is right beside mine. Everything was going fine until....

"Y/N!!!Y/N!! Wait up" some one said right behind us, but I knew it was Chanyeol because of his annoying voice who cares if it's deep he keeps getting on my  freaking nerves. Can't I be with my best friend/love for once. UGH!!!!

But I'm not letting him ruin this for me because I'm going to confess to her even though if she does reject me and our relationship is on the line. She needs to know before she falls for this Yoda. So without thinking I grabbed her wrist before this Yoda comes any closer and run away from him.

At the park

I took her to the park cause that's where we met beside me living next door from her.

"What the he-"I cut her off by kissing her.

She talks too much i thought.

Y/n POV

Baekhyun dragged me to the park for some reason.

"What the he-" suddenly I feel lips on my mind until I shot back to reality and see BAEKHYUN KISSING ME ON THE LIPS. MY FREAKING FIRST KISS IS MY LOVER AKA MY BEST FRIEND. Wait does he feel the same.

Then he pulled away and looked at me right in my brown hazel eyes.

"Um... Y/n I-I...u-um...l-like y-you wait no I LOVE U Y/n" he said which shocked me ALOT!!

"I know I'm risking our friendship but I can't handle seeing you with another guy especially that Yoda dude because I want you to be mine? Will you be my jagi?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say so I ran up to him and embraced him into a koala hug because my lover feels the same way as I do.

{this is what a koala hug looks like}

"YES BAEKHYUN YES I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" I hugged and he hugged me back.

"Thank god you didn't reject me because it would have been a big mess" he said while chuckling.

"Stop ruining the moment"you said while letting go and hitting on the chest.

"I can't handle it jagi. Wow I can't believe it your now my jagi. I like it" he said while giving you another hug.

"I like it too oppa" you hugged back.

After the confession we decided to take a walk like what we do everyday but of course everything was different walking close to him while he had his arm around my waist which made me get closer to him. We were now walking back home but also looking at the sunset.

We ended the day with him kissing me a goodnight.