4

I GOT POWER BACK 😝 so here's the chapter. It's smutty so read with caution.
-
-
-
I wake up the next morning and get dressed before going to make breakfast. He should be here shortly. As much as I hated to admit it I was extremely excited about seeing him again. The smell of home fries cooking fills the house bringing to life a homely feeling. When he was around was the only time I could ever get so excited, so... emotional. When the knock comes to the door I can't contain my excitement. I just about run to the door to let him in, but it's no the man that I want to see.
"Jared?" I practically hiss at his intrusion in the one day I get to see him. "What are you doing here?"
"I'm here to see who this guy is."
"Why what do you care?"
"Listen if I'm going to be the one to bring back your emotions-" He slips into the house escaping the possibility of being seen. "-then I need to see your life, all aspects of it."
"Jared, this is called harassment."
"Come on you agreed to this."
"This is absolute bullsh-" I'm cut off by the sound of the door bell. Now enraged I glare at Jared before going to the door.

^^

I stand in the living room watching her intently as she opens the door. Her eyes betray her, showing a look of hope when she lays eyes on the man she was expecting to see today, nothing like they were when she answered the door for me.
"Hey." She smiles at him tiredly before stepping aside to let him in and suddenly I felt like a fool for being so jealous of this man. The man that stepped over the threshold was a man in his late sixties with salt and pepper hair and a fairly wrinkled face. He looked like her twin. "Dad, this is Jared."
"Jared this is my father Daniel." I thought her dad did drugs and left her mom.
"I thought you didn't know your father?" I question without thinking.
"I know. I always say that. I don't want my mother finding out things she doesn't need to know."
"You could've told me. I wouldn't tell anyone." Sighing she shakes her head.
"This is different Jared. This isn't about you and the deal we made, this is about me and my life." I suddenly realized something. She wasn't emotionless. She wasn't acting when she SHOWED emotion. She was acting when she DIDNT show emotion. And suddenly it all came together. Avery was a completely different person. It was like night and day, like split personality. Avery was the innocent, sweet, nice girl while Lillian was the stone face, cold hearted bitch. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe I'd cracked the code, that I'd figured her out.

^^

Jared stares at the two of us in awe, but I couldn't think of what for. Maybe I could trust him, let him see the real me. I usher the two of them into the kitchen where we all sit down to have breakfast and we talk about Jared's being Vegan, well veganish. Which leads us into deeper conversations and eventually it's dinner time.
"Well I should be heading out. Next time Ava, let's meet at a diner or something."
"Somewhere public?"
"Yeah, lets torment your mom for a while. What do you say?" Laughing I nod.
"That sounds good." I stand by the door as he puts on his jacket.
"And Ava." He looks back at me as he heads for his car. "I like him. Keep him around will ya? And bring him alone next time we meet yeah." My heart skips an unintentional beat.
"We'll see." I nod. Laughing he gets in the driver seat of his SUV and leaves the driveway. I turn back to find Jared cleared the table and set the dishes in the dishwasher. "Thanks."
"Sure." He smiles at me softly. "I've never seen this side of you." His smile melts into a mischievous smirk. "I kind of like it."
"Well, I told you I created Lillian to decipher the two worlds. It wasn't until I was fifteen and met my dad that I actually started using it like I always meant to. Avery and Lillian are two completely different people Jay." He visibly shook. "What you like when I say your nickname?" I tease stepping closer. "Jay." I purr.
"Stop it Avery." He warns a vein popping on his forehead.
"Why?" I purr closing even more distance between us our chests nearly touching now. I place my hand on his chest my fingers idly playing with the seam of his collar.
"Because I won't be able to stop myself." He says in a strained voice.
"Who says I want you to?"
"Ava, not tonight, not like this." He pushes me away reluctantly.
"Why not?"
"Because, I just... I don't want to rush, to push you into anything."
"Why are you so nice?" I question my palm pressing into his cheek before I stand up on my tippy toes my lips meeting his gently.
"Fuck you're making this really difficult."
"Then don't say no." I breathe against his lips chastising him into another sweet kiss. Growling He whips us around pressing me into the counter deepening the kiss. "Yes." I moan against his lips my fingers looping through the belt loops on his jeans, pulling his hips closer to mine. His bulge rubs against me, making me moan.
"You're sure you want this? With me?"
"Yes." I moan hoping up on the countertop. "I really do."
"Okay." He mutters his joy evident in his voice. His lips attach to mine a split second later his hands roaming over my clothes, exploring my body before finding the bottom hem of my shirt. I break away from the kiss letting him pull off my shirt before unclasping my bra, his lips attaching to my nipple. His lips curling around the soft flesh before his teeth scrap over the bud. Gasping I dust his hair, arching into him. One of his hands kneads my unoccupied breast the other moves to the button of my jeans, expertly undoing them with one hand.
He doesn't waste any time, he pushes the top seam of my underwear away as he switches breasts. His fingers find the nub between my thighs, pressing down a moan escaping my lips. He breaks away from me, panting as he yanks off my jeans and underwear at the same time. He spreads my legs pulling me to the edge of the counter forcing me to lean back as he dives between my thighs. Moaning I clutch as his hair again, my head falling back against the cabinet. His tongue works over me in expert strokes lapping at me leaking core.
"Fuck." I moan pulling at his dark brown locks of hair. I could practically feel myself dripping into the counter. He pulls away from me his hand finding my lower lips spreading me apart before continuing his assault. Moaning loudly I pant for air as he pushes me closer to release. His must sense this because he pushes his index finger into me slowly. My breath catches in my throat as my slick walls accommodate his intrusive finger. He wastes no time pumping in and out of my body before adding another and then a third. My then I was seeing stars, my fingers so tightly gasped in his hair is as Sure I was pulling some out but I didn't care. My thighs shook, my toes curled, and I came undone, screaming. He road out my high, drinking up what I so shamelessly gave him before he makes his way back up my body. As stated as I was, I wanted more. My fingers fumble with the button on his jeans meekly as my lips catch his in a fiery kiss. My taste lingered passing from his mouth to mine and I kind of hated the salty taste. Eventually, since he didn't seem to be in a hurry anymore, I get his pants unbuttoned, pushing them off his hips before hooking my thumb in the elastic band of his boxers. He breaks away from me to pull of his shirt as I grab his shaft. Grunting he leans back slightly before grabbing onto my hips setting me in the edge of the counter.
He steadies himself before thrusting into me. My breath catches in my throat as his hips slowly move to meet mine, swallowing him inch by inch. Pain rips through me but I ignore it trying to focus on the pleasure aspects. He buries to the hilt before looking up at me.
"You okay?"
"Yes, now move please." I wrap my arms around his shoulders as he starts to thrust into me at a brut slow pace keeping them shallow. "More." I beg arching into him, pressing our bare chests together. He easily compiled his hips hitting my harder, faster before he was brutally fucking me. Moaning loudly I sit on the edge of my breaking point, my head falling back as he sucks a spot on my neck. I come undone with him close behind, He grunts pulling away from me his hand jerking as he pushes closer to the edge I lean back spreading for him as he growls. Ribbons hit my inner thigh and lower abdomen making me moan again. Panting like dogs we don't say anything for a moment before he chuckles softly.
"Let's go clean up yeah?" Nodding I take a deep breath before sliding off the counter my knees nearly giving out. He catches me picking me up bridal style before carrying me off to the bathroom.
He runs a bath, putting my bubblegum bath bomb before setting me in it. I sigh contently as the warm water surrounds me, killing my pained body. Jay slips in the other side while I lean back with my eyes closed.
I could tell he was waiting for me to say something about what just happened, but I didn't feel like it. I never thought I'd lose my virginity to someone eighteen years my senior or on the kitchen counter but shit happens. Other than that happening I think today went well with the two of them. All in all I'd say it was a great day.
"Are you going to say something?" He asks shyly. I lift my head at the quiet tone a light blush spreading over his cheeks making me laugh softly.
"Why are you being shy?" I laugh.
"Shut up! Do you know how long it's been since I took someone's virginity?"
"But aren't you confident in you sex abilities?"
"Obviously, I'm a god, but everyone's opinion is different. Everyone's body is different." I look him over a slow grin claiming my features.
"Are you nervous that I think you weren't any good?"
"Shut up." He grumbles.
"Well I don't know, I don't have anything to compare it to."
"I guess that's true."
"So... are you going to leave?"
"Why would I leave? I mean unless you want me to leave."
"I don't know don't you usually leave?"
"No. I mean not usually. Do you want me to stay?"
"Yeah, I think I'd like that." I smile at him softly.
"Okay." He smiles back at me before leaning back against the tub.
"Let's go to bed." I suddenly lifting myself from the ater before pulling the plug in the drain. I wrap myself in a towel before stepping into my bedroom. He follows after me as I drop my towel to the floor before stepping into a lace thong I plucked from the top of the clothes basket on my chair. He comes up behind me, his lips meeting the back of my neck as his hands skim over my sides before choking the bottom of my breasts, pinching my nipple between his fingers tips.
Gasping softly I arch into his touch before turning to face him. My hands hold his cheeks softly pressing my body against his, my lips meeting his in a gentle kiss. His hand travel down my back grabbing a handful of my ass before lifting me off my feet. Laughing I lean back letting him hold me up before dropping me down onto the bed.
"Ready for round two?" He asks undoing the towel from around his waist.
"Bring it." I reply biting down on my bottom lip.