10

Three months later...

"God I fucking miss you." He huffs followed by the sound of him flopping down onto the bed making me chuckle.
"I miss you so much more I promise." He might have blue balls right now, but I've never been sexually deprived before. I mean how can you when you've never had anything to miss in the first place. I couldn't believe how fast I'd taken up to singing, it was so different from being an actress, but this was moms plan all along. Just the thought of her made my heart swell and ache. She died a month ago, I flew out to London to put her to rest where she bought a burial plot, for the two of us when the time came.
"When are you coming home princess?"
"Tomorrow." I reassure.
"What time?"
"Uht, I'm not telling you that, it's a surprise."
"Kitten, not funny." I could hear the pout in his voice. "Do you know how fucking proud I am of you princess?" The blush spread over my face like wildfire.
"Thanks love." Absently I turn in the mirror watching my skin flex and cling to my muscles, stark naked from the shower I grin at myself evilly. "Wanna play a game?"
"Oh god, what is it?"
"It's called anticipation." I murmur, putting my phone on speaker before opening Snapchat I take a picture of just my torso in the mirror sending it to him.
"What are you doing kitten?"
"Open it and find out." Chuckling he complies, a groan following shortly after. I smirk when his name comes up across my phone. I open it to find a matching picture.
"Lower babygirl."
"Lower?" I quiz stepping back slightly before taking another picture, just missing the top of my vigina, stopping at the indents in my hips.
"Fuck princess." He grunts sending back a similar picture.
"Lower still?" I turn sideways giving him a good shot of my ass.
"Ava." He groans, his next picture of his erection standing tall.
"Are you in bed Jared Joseph?" He laughs softly before I hear him shuffle around. I send back another picture of my hand cupping my right breast, my tongue hanging out, my hair in a messy bun.
"Why are you so fucking hot?" He groans, his next picture of him in the bathroom mirror giving me a side view, giving the finger. "Actually I really like this one my fans will eat it right up." He adds a caption to it 'tag you're it @LilGrif' Laughing I play along, taking a picture of myself just my hand cupping my breast, my torso and the countertop. 'Tag back bitch @JaredLeto.' "You put that on your story?"
"Yes." I laugh. "It's just a friendly game." Over the last three months we'd posted one too many pictures of one another on social media, being 'one of those' couples. This time I sent one of me leaning over the countertop, my breasts on full display.
"God why are you so good at this?" Chuckling I shrug before realizing he can't see me.
"I don't know." This time the picture was his hand gripping his shaft. I send him a video this time, of my tweaking my nipples, before turning sideways showing off the globe of my ass.
"Fuck I can't take this." His video comes too quickly of him groaning as he jerks his shaft, just once.
"I told it, it's called anticipation, getting you all hot and bothered before I come home."
"Well you're doing a hell of a job baby." He groans.
"Are you finishing yourself off?"
"Trying princess, you just keep talking."
"You men get off in the simplest ways, well, you do anyway, I can't say much for others."
"Do you want someone else, more experience?" He asks after a long pause.
"No. I don't want anyone but you." I admit, absently tweaking my nipple as I go back into the bedroom, laying down. "How close are you baby?"
"Eh, just playing at this point." Laughing softly I relax a bit more, spreading my thighs.
"Yeah, me too." I admit again before sending him a picture.
"Damn, you sure know how to get me hot and bothered."
"That's because I know you." I say softly before yawning.
"You tired princess?"
"Yeah, it's been a long day."
"I know baby, go to bed, I'll see you whenever tomorrow."
"Okay. Hey Jay."
"Yeah baby?"
"I love you." I hang up, smirking as I lay in bed stark naked thinking about him doing the same. I couldn't wait to go home.

I walk in the house as the sun starts to peak over the horizon. I walk up to the house, not knocking, just walking in since I convinced his maid, Amarissa, to let me in the house. I set my bags in the foyer, smiling at her as she tells me good morning. I hurry up the stairs toward his room, where he lays on his left side still sleeping. Gently I get in bed with him, my fingertips skimming over his skin softly making him twitch. Smiling I lean forward, my lips meeting his strong muscular shoulder. Groaning he turns over to face me making me smile at him his sleep hazed eyes looking at me.
"Good morning handsome."
"Ava?" He blinks lazily, still lost in the world of sleep.
"Yeah." He clearly wasn't all the way awake, I smile at him kissing his shoulder again. "Go back to sleep baby." I nuzzle into his neck, wrapping my arm around him, his arm moves to wrap around my shoulders before he falls back asleep. I glance around his room and nothing changed much in the time that I was away, there were more clothes on the floor than usual which didn't really surprise me since he's been so busy. He probably just comes in strips and goes to bed, which frankly I don't blame him too much.
I didn't feel too tired, probably from the jet lag, or probably just being so damn excited to see him. I lay there watching the sunrise just listening to the steady drum of his heart, mine beating faster to meet his. His skin was so soft and smooth and I couldn't wait to touch him and love on him. His heart beat suddenly picks up and he jolts awake dropping me onto the mattress.
"Princess." He grins down at me now wide awake.
"Hey." I chuckle awkwardly. His grin couldn't get much bigger as he dives down onto me like a kid in a candy store and I suddenly realized how long his hair is and how much facial hair he's got. "What the hell happened to you? Caveman." I laugh nuzzling my hands in it, pulling it slightly.
"I didn't have to keep up my good looks." He grins kissing the side of my neck, his beard tickling my collarbone.
"Ah Stop I don't like it." I laugh pushing him away from me.
"I promise that you will." Grinning mischievously he grabs the waistband of my leggings, pulling them off in one quick yank making me gasp. God I was so sex deprived I was already saturated. "Fuck look at you so wet already."
"Stop." I groan pulling away from him just slightly not enough to actually make him stop.
"But you don't want me to." He says his fingers tracing my core, gently rubbing over my clit, the length of his fingers running through my slick heat. Gently he presses the tips of his fingers into my core making me groan loudly. "Fuck how I've missed you." He groans his lips wrapping around my core sucking and licking. Moaning my hand shoots down to his hair, pulling harshly.
"Shit." I grunt parting my legs more and lifting my knees. He smiles against me biting down on me making grunt and pull his hair harder. I could feel my release edging closer, my back arching, his beard rubbing against my thighs probably giving me rug burn, but the new sensation felt incredible.
"Don't cum he mutters."
"Jay please." I groan.
"No Ava." He growls his fingers working me faster.
"Jay, please, please I'm so close."
"Cum and you won't for a week."
"Jay please I need to."
"No Avery. Now count."
"No." I growl clenching my teeth, but that was the last thing he wanted to hear. He pulls away from me flipping me over into my stomach, his hand hitting my flesh making me jump.
"Don't move." He growls before pushing my face into the bed briefly. "And don't even think about touching yourself." He walks away from me but only for a moment. Before I can move in the slightest he's back tying my hands together tightly making me yip. "Did that hurt? I don't care." Yanking me off the bed by the tie around my wrists. He walks me toward the door.
"Where are you taking me?" I snap glaring at him over my shoulder.
"Shut up." He growls smacking my ass again. He stops in front of the stairs and suddenly I think of Amarissa. She's still in the house, she's going to see me, see us.
"Jay, no Amarissa." Is top walking halfway to the bottom.
"Let her watch." He snarls pushing me forward, but not letting me topple down the stairs.
"No Jay."
"Maybe you should've obayed me."
"Jay no." He stops moving his body going rigid.
"Red?" Was this a red moment? Was it worth saying my safeword over this? I shift on the stairs feeling the wetness dripping from between my thighs. I'm clearly turned on my the thought of being watched and or caught.
"No." I mutter starting to walk on my own. He takes me into the kitchen laying me face down across the table, the huge sliding doors and picture window letting the sunlight stream in. People from outside can see us. Shivering with delight I don't protest when he unties my ties before retrying one to the left table leg and the other to the right table leg. I could feel my core clenching, trying to grab onto anything that will pleasure me. I wanted to cum more than anything and if I would've just listened to him, I could've.
"Tell me you want me." His hand skims my core again, the side of his pointer finger running up my heat making me clench involuntarily. "You're dripping onto the floor." Moaning I buck my hips back.
"I want you, more than anything."
"Where?"
"Right here... where anyone can see us."
"Fuck." He groans pressing his hips into mine, his crown pressed to me entrance, but now entering. "How?" He pants. "How do you want me?" I couldn't think of how to answer that and suddenly it hit me. I'm so inexperienced I don't even know how to answer that question. It can be taken so many different ways how can I possibly respond to that. Obviously sensing my hesitation Jay peeks at me.
"Are you okay? If this is too much Ava just say so." I shake my head but unwillingly a tear slips off my bottom lashes. "Fuck Ava." I don't think I've ever seen or heard him so panicked before. Hey does the ties with lighting speed, undoing them in a single tug, that I would never have been able to undo mind you, before he whips me around to face him before gently pushing me into a chair. "If you can't take it Ava tell me that's why we have a safe word." Shaking my head more tears slip down my cheeks.
"It's not that." He visibly relaxes.
"Then what's the matter?"
"Why do you stay with me?"
"What do you mean?"
"I'm so inexperienced."
"Oh princess." Laughing he gently cups my face in his large warm hands. "I don't care baby girl. I don't care how inexperienced you are... honestly, it scares the shit out of me."
"Why?" I hiccup.
"Because, what if- what if you get bored with me?"
"What?" I blink the tears from my eyes. "Why would I ever leave you?" Sniffling I wipe my tears.
"Because, you're young Ava." He practically shouts. "What if you get bored and want more experience."
"No. I won't. I don't care about that, I don't care if we never have sex again, though not suggested." He chuckles gently kissing me softly. Smiling at him I stand up, laying myself back across the table making him chuckle before retying me.
"You're too good to me sweetness." He whispers nipping my earlobe playfully.
"Please Jay, I want you, like this. I want you hard, fast, make me cum. Please, I need it, I need you." I wiggle my ass as I beg for him to take me. He trails a line of kisses down my spine, his hand working my core as he comes back up, his last kiss hitting my shoulder when I gasp. "Thirty, twenty nine... " I start counting down, I feel the tight pull in my stomach as I hold back my orgasm. I couldn't believe I was doing this, thirty seconds to hold my orgasm was like running a 5k in the Sahara with no water. He pulls his fingers away when I get to twenty replacing them with his length making me scream, clenching my teeth I take a few deep breaths through my nose before continuing, my voice shaking as I try not to break. Holding it with him was nothing like holding with his fingers. "Shit Jay." I moan, my forehead pressing into the wood table as I arch my back, panting as I try desperately to hold back. "Fuck please." He groans his fingers rubbing my clit fervently making me moan loudly, my hands pulling the restraints, my fists pounding the table. My molars grind together as I groan, my core clenching so hard I was sure I was strangling him.
"Cum princess." And I did, repeatedly my body convulsing, my hips jerking up into his involuntarily. Gasping, moaning, I yank on the ties my palms pounding the wood as I convulse under his body. He picks up stride making me groan, my toes curl as my thighs shake like crazy, my body sifting higher on the table. Eventually my body stops spasming leaving me a panting mess on the table top as Jay continues his assault on my core. My body was reeling, still tingling from the mass amount of pleasure, but I loved every minute of it, of him. He undoes the ties flipping me over, my legs spread for him still, my breasts a light red from being pressed into the hard table. His hips hit mine in one quick jerk, my body igniting in pure pleasure, from my toes right to the tips of my ears. My throat was raw from moaning, I peek one eye open to look at Jay, when I see Amarissa behind him a horrified, yet provocative, look plastered on her face. Moaning louder I tweak one of my nipples turning away from her.
Huffing I fall back onto the bed, enjoying the thrumming in my body, trying to catch my breath. I felt accomplished, I didn't have to count the last time, I could just hold it, like my body knew. I couldn't believe how high I felt, how incredibly deprived I felt. Jay lets out a deep sigh before looking at the alarm clock on his night stand.
"Jesus." He grumbles in one solid breath.
"What?"
"Do you know how long we've been fucking?"
"Hm?" I look up at the window before looking back at him. "I'd say it's late afternoon..."
"Yeah." He laughs breathlessly. "It's nearly one."
"Jesus." I started tallying that all up in my head. I landed at four, I got here around five is, he woke back up around six. "That's a long time. That's a lot of sex." I murmur, yawning loudly. I may not have been tired before but I am now. There's a sudden lull in conversation before I say anything else. "My mom... she's dead."
"What?" He asks whipping around to look at me.
"She passed away... last month."
"Fuck Ava." He shouts, shooting up out of the bed, the sheets tangling around his legs, nearly knocking him on his ass. "Goddamnit!"
"What the fuck is your problem?"
"You Avery!" He screams turning to look at me, his hands furiously running through his hair.
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"
"You leave me for three fucking months, you won't tell me about your life, or that your mom was sick or some shit, you won't open up to me, you won't tell me where the fuck you were going, what you were doing. This is fucking ridiculous, why am I even mad?" Huffing he sits on the bottom of the bed.
"Beats the shit out of me." I snap getting out of his bed to pull my clothes back on, well whatever were still in the room.
"Ava." He growls. "I think it's time you start to tell me shit."
"I think not." I snap. "Apparently three months away wasn't enough time."
"What?" He gapes. "You are not leaving, not again, you can't run this time." Forcefully he pushes me onto the foot of the bed. "You're talking to me."
"About what Jay?"
"Your mom, you, something."
"Like what?"
"Tell me about the phone call you had with your mom three months ago."
"She called to say she was dying. She apologized for everything she ever did to me. So I promised her I'd do the one thing she never pushed me to do."
"Sing." He mutters. "That's why you never wanted to do it."
"She ALWAYS wanted me to do it but I didn't, I wouldn't. After all the shit I went through for acting I REFUSED to do it. I don't care. She was a pain in the ass."
"Then why did you do it, just because she apologized?"
"No. I didn't do it because she apologized the acting shit. I did it because she apologized about my dad. She told me what really happened with my dad." He doesn't say anything he just stands there staring at me I roll my eyes at him before sighing. "Are you satisfied now?"
"No." He mutters leaning against his dresser. "I'll never be satisfied. I want to know everything there is to know about you." I don't say anything. Didn't he know that this was hard for me? That opening up isn't something I do. For the longest time I've never opened up, I've never shared before this. "Did you see her before she died?" Nope too much.
"I don't feel like talking anymore." I stand up from his bed before going downstairs.
"Avery!"
"Stop!" I scream whipping around to face him. "Stop pushing me! Just stop." I grab my jeans and yank them on before going out to my Jeep before going home.