6

Guys I'm going to be gone for awhile I've got a crazy week next week but hopefully I find some time to keep up with the story. I just finished this chapter today so enjoy.
-
-
*Violent Smut*
-
I look down at my wrists the bruises still staining my soft flesh, marking it. Sighing softly I lift my head to look in the bathroom mirror at the mark on my neck from where he's bitten and sucked. The purple seemed to blossom against my light skin, creeping out like a blooming flower. I couldn't hide it, it was way too dark. I let out another loud sigh before going to get dressed. I slip on my white T-shirt and dark jeans before wrapping my neck in a scarf and grab my leather jacket to hide my wrists. Why am I the one covering up? Why am I the one being dominated? I grab my purse and step up to the door, my flats gently tapping against the wood floors when Jay comes in.
"Jay? What the hell?"
"Before you go outside, I just want to say I don't know how they found out."
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"The fans, I don't know how they found out about us."
"What?" I growl lowly before opening the door to find hundreds of people and paparazzi outside my fence. "What the hell?" I slam the door shut in a fit of aggression.
"I swear Ava I don't know how they found out." He looks panicked like his life was about to end the second he opened his mouth.
"Stop." I sigh calmly.
"Huh?"
"It's not your fault."
"It's not?" He looks at me astonished that I wasn't blaming him even though it probably was his fault for coming here as often as he did.
"No." I huff.
"So now what?"
"What do you mean?"
"Now the whole world knows something is going on between us."
"How?" I scoff.
"I'm sneaking into your house all the time how do you think?"
"No one knows anything so calm down. Now I have to go I don't have time for this." I dig around for my phone before calling Felix and Caleb. "I need you there's a situation.
"Got it, well be there in five."
"Okay." I hold back from sighing yet again.
"Why are you so calm?"
"Why are you freaking out? Who cares what they think they know?"
"You're the one that suggested not going public, I thought you were gonna lose your shit!"
"I don't care what they have to say."
"Why are you so covered up?" He asks suddenly. "It's ninety degrees outside."
"Why do you think I'm so covered up?" I snap. "I can't go around with bruises can I?"
"Oh right. I forgot."
"I noticed. But of course you forgot you don't have to try and cover them up."
"Ava, I didn't mean to-"
"Yes you did. Don't even try that shit Jay."
"You weren't exactly scream red, you obviously liked it."
"That's not the point here. Now we have to be extra careful because now we're in the public eye. Do you really want them to know you're sadistic and get off by tying me up?"
"Ava." He snarls but luck was on my side today. Felix and Caleb both walk in just as he's about to snap.
"Mrs. McGavin." Felix's baritone voice forces my glare away from Jay and onto his blonde muscular form. Caleb stays silent with his hands folded in front of him, his brown hair fluffed up and his green eyes caged behind sunglasses.
"Goodbye Jay. Lock the door on your way out." I follow Felix out and Caleb follows behind me. God it is hot as hell out. As we make our way over to the Escalade paparazzi and fans start screaming at me, throwing me questions and just shouting in general. I ignore them, sliding into the back seat as Felix shuts the door. When I get home Jays in the kitchen. "Have you left at all today?" Sighing it set my bag on the counter peeling off my layers one by one.
"Yeah, but I thought I'd come back and make you dinner."
"Why?"
"To say I'm sorry."
"Well you suck still." I sit on the stool by the island watching him.
"Well I am sorry. You were right I wasn't thinking about you and what you wanted or that you had to hide the marks. I was so crazed with lust." He shakes his head before looking at me sympathetically.
"Are you in love with me?" I ask cocking my head to the side.
"No. I mean I haven't known you that long." A light dusting of pink stains his cheeks.
"I guess that's true."
"How um how was your um... your period today?" He awkwardly shuffles his feet his blush deepening making me chuckle lowly.
"It's pretty much gone." I casually lean further over the island just as he turns back to the stuff.
"That's good." He mutters barely audible at this point.
"Why? What else did you have planned tonight?" I chuckle softly.
"Nothing, just dinner I swear. Maybe a movie on the couch?" He suggests.
"Okay." I purr. "But you're going through all this trouble just for marking me up a bit?" He suddenly averts his gaze, a guilty look crossing his face.
"So maybe everyone knowing is my fault."
"What?"
"Those pictures I took of you. I accidentally put it on my story, the one of your side profile in the closet."
"You what?" I keep from snapping at him.
"I didn't mean it I swear."
"What the hell Jay! I don't even know why you we're taking those pictures anyway."
"I told you I was going to show the world you're mine! You didn't object!"
"I thought you were kidding!"
"I was, it was an accident." Sighing I pinch the bridge of my nose.
"Jesus Christ."
"Are you really mad at me?"
"Honestly? No. I wish I was."
"You don't care do you?"
"No."
"Good because you're so fucking sexy." He purrs. "I want to post more."
"Jared Joseph Leto!" I snap at him making him chuckle.
"You won't even stop me." He picks up his phone and I leap over the island. Laughing he pulls back. "Look just look at this picture." He pulls up the first picture he took of me the one of my back. The light casted shadows in just the right places it looked like a professional photographer had taken the picture.
"Jesus." I mutter looking it over with keen eyes.
"See, you're beautiful."
"Stop." I blush.
"Why are you being shy?" He chirps playfully. "I don't think I've ever seen you blush before."
"Stop." I stand up abruptly hitting him in the chin with the top of my head, seeing as I was still leaning over the island. Grunting in pain he drops his phone on the island and grabs his chin."Oh Jay I'm so sorry." I move around the island to run over to him. "Let go." I say softly. "Let me look." Slowly he lets go showing me the bruising skin and bleeding tongue. "I am so sorry." I apologize. Gently I kiss the underside of his chin working my way up his jaw I feel it clench beneath my lips. Just as I release my last breath he yanks me away from him, pinning me to the counter like he did in the bathroom. Laughing lightly I peek back at him over my shoulder. "Now you're acting like I meant to do it."
"I know you didn't, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun with you." He turns me over, lifts me up, and drapes me over the countertop. He stares deep into my eyes as he lifts my shirt, his bloody tongue lapping up my stomach making me shiver, my eyes fluttering shut for a moment. "Now it's my turn to hurt you."
"Oh fuck." I mutter.
"You want that?"
"Yes." I gasp my body shaking with anticipation.
"I should make you wait." He purrs pulling my shirt off over my head before guiding it down my arms and twisting it around my wrists. "Leave you teetering on the edge of insanity." I gasp softly again. "Shit you really hurt me." He grunts letting his dominant side slip for a split second, run in his chin before stepping back.
"I'm really sorry."
"Be quiet princess before I can't stop myself from hurting you." He turns toward the sink and starts rinsing his mouth out. I sit up slowly but he holds his hand up to stop me from moving. "Stay there, I'm not done with you yet."
"I know, do you want me to help clean you up first?" I ask gently.
"No."
"Fine Mr. Grump do it yourself."
"Oh you're gonna get it." He chuckles darkly to himself. "Go to your room."
"Fine dad I will." I hop down from the counter and pad up to my room. I sit on the bottom of my bed twisting my wrists to get out of my shirt when he comes in.
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing." I stop fidgeting as he stares down at me.
"Get undressed."
"Can you undo my restraints?" I hold out my hands and he pulls the shirt off kind of harshly freeing me in one pull. Glaring at him I move away, walking to the other side of my room unhooking my bra.
"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He snarls his arms folded over his chest, my shirt still dangling from his hand.
"I'm not in the mood." I snap at him before disappearing into my closet dropping my bra onto the floor.
"Excuse me?" Before I can register his voice being so close he's got me pinned to the wall.
"I mean it Jay."
"I don't think so." Roughly he pins me down to the dresser.
"Jared."
"What's your safeword, you're gonna need it for defying me the way you are."
"Get off of me I mean it."
"You mean it? How much?" I meant it a lot, he mad me over the top mad with how he was acting, but I wasn't mad enough to just toss my safeword around like it wasn't a legitimate thing. If I used my safeword now then he'd just think I was a coward, that I can't handle a little rough housing though I was kind of scared with how he was acting. He was so mad that I hit him in the chin like I actually meant to hit him and now he was too angry to talk to and reason with. I had no other way to do this I had to let him do whatever he wanted to me and know my own pain tolerance. "That's what I thought." He moves away from me grabbing a pair of my underwear from out of the drawer wrapping it tightly around my wrist before kicking my feet farther apart. "Are you just gonna lay there and take it?"
"Yes."
"Fuck why are you so good?" His hand creeps up my inner thigh over my jeans rubbing my core through the denim. "Are you excited?"
"Jay." I purr.
"Is that a yes."
"Please. I said I was sorry."
"But then you were a little bitch. No sorry will save you now." He snarls yanking off my jeans and underwear. Gasping I flinch as the cold air hits my weeping core. His hand slides up my core lathering his skin in my succulent juices before growling from deep in his chest his fingers ramming themselves in my heat. Moaning I flinch against the dresser my hands flexing desperately wanting to grab onto something. "You make the best sounds you know that?" I shake my head before he pulls away, I feel his body heat slip away from me making me look back at him from over my shoulder.
It seems that he's scoped out my closet at some point since he knew where I kept everything. He comes back over to me with one of my designer belts as he stalks over to me with no shirt he doubles the belt snapping it between his hand the sound wracking over my body making my thighs shake with anticipation. Laughing darkly he snaps it again before disappearing behind me, standing out of my field of view. Just as I'm about to turn my head to look the other way the end of my belt brushes my ankle distinguishing that he let loose the belt and was ready to do something with it.
I hold my breath as I wait for him to make his next move, I wait with desperation to see what he's going to do next and instantly regret it. My body reacted the total opposite to my mind. My brain said it hurt, that it was wrong for a man to be hitting my backside with a leather strip that's meant to hold up my jeans, but my body, oh that hateful backstabbing slut, released more pleasure. My lungs released my breath turning it into a moan and my betraying lips let it pass through clenched teeth.
He chuckles again before bringing the leather down against my thighs the edges biting into my skin. Moaning again I ball my hands into fists the pleasure building without him touching me. He must have doubled it again because the next one brings a different kind of pain, a different kind of sound. The pain radiated more strongly, from a more distinct place on my body.
"Fuck Jay." I squeal as he gives me three quick licks from the belt.
"You want more?"
"No, no more." Is what my mouth says but on my body wanted more. I was too close to escastsy to not want more. I felt my heart skip a beat at the thought of him stopping. I didn't want him to stop I didn't want the painful pleasure to end. His hand finds my core swiping through the dripping liquid making me gasp.
"You're dripping wet princess." He purrs making me whimper. "Spread your legs more."
"Jay." I mewl.
"Now." He orders. I do as he asks and spreads my legs uncomfortably wide. Purring his hand runs the whole length of my core leaking onto his flesh, brushing over the hard, throbbing clit at the front before gently dipping into my opening. "You're so much more attractive when you listen to me like this, when you listen to every demand I give you while completely naked, dripping, weeping for attention." Just the sound of his voice saying dirty things like that was enough to make me cum. "Time to train you into holding an orgasm."
"Wh-what?" I pant. What does that even mean?!
"It's gonna be hard because you're so new to sex. But this is just the right time."
"Jay no please." I wiggle in my restraints.
"Safe word?" He asks his tone still just as hard.
"No." I say stubbornly. "Can I cum first?"
"Oh fuck." I feel him shiver his hand resting on my right cheek. "Fuck who taught you how to negotiate you're too fucking good at asking me to cum like that." He takes a deep unsteady breath. "No, you can cum when I want you too." He says in a strained tone. "Not a moment before. You're good at cumming on command, but now I want to teach you to hold it until I tell you to. Well start small, warn me when your close, you'll have ten seconds to hold it before you can cum."
"How- how am I supposed to hold it?"
"You better figure it out or you won't orgasm for a week." Groaning I lay my forehead to the wood. It's just ten seconds, I can do that. "For the first few times I'm gonna fuck you with my fingers, then we'll move to toys, then me."
"Fuck Jay." I release a shaky breath as I imagine him using toys on me.
"Ten seconds Ava, count." I nod biting my lip as his fingers press into my core making me shout. He doesn't start slow, instead he frantically starts to finger my core, the wetness resounding in the room, dripping from me steadily. "Warn me before you cum, don't forget." Nodding I moan loudly. He moves, standing directly behind me, his free hand resting on the base of my spin giving him more momentum.
"Shit, I'm close." I yip.
"Start counting Ava, and don't you dare cum before I tell you to."
"Ten. Nine. Eight." I clench my teeth my orgasm on the verge of spilling free. Fuck this is harder than I imagined. "Seven." I whimper. "Six. Five." My molars grind together threatening to crack under the pressure. "Four. Three." I feel my core clench around his fingers, my fingers twitching as my thighs shake uncontrollably, my knees threatening to buckle from underneath me.
"Ava." He reprimands snaking his hand against my raw ass making me yip. "So help me I'll make you start over without cumming."
"Two." I gasp. "One." I breathe.
"Good girl, cum." And I do, like I never have before. My body convulses, my core releasing and spasming coating his hand and forearm. My head felt light and my body far too heavy, my throat was raw from practically screaming and my lungs stopped functioning. "Fuck." Jay grunts continuing his assault of my womanhood. I wanted to tell him to stop but I couldn't form the word. My toes curls as another orgasm racks through my body. I bite my lip as I come undone again his hand still working me before suddenly stopping. Panting I relax some but I don't get to bask in my bliss for too long. "That's enough I can't wait." He groans before pressing into my dripping core making me moan. I was way to sensitive for round three, by my greedy body wanted more, wanted him. "Cum whenever you don't have to wait for me." Doesn't that defeat the whole leaning to hold it thing? Despite what I think I don't protest letting him fuck me feverently. I practically scream as yet another orgasm washes over me in undeniable waves of ecstasy. Groaning he grips my shoulder forcing my body to meet his every thrust, plunging him deeper into me.
"Shit Jay stop." I pant, the pain shooting through my womanhood right up my spin.
"Almost there." He grunts.
"Shit Jay." I moan pressing my forehead to the dresser top.
"You're so fucking good." He growls. He hits my hips roughly a few more times before pulling away from me. Instinctively I turn to face him before dropping to my knees, groaning he throws his head back before letting go.
Exhausted I sit back on my heels as he slowly comes down from his high with a heavy sigh. I look up at him my entire body love with both pain and subsiding pleasure as he gazes down at me with hooded eyes. The bruise on his jaw was starting to darken and look like a nasty uppercut to the jaw. I wanted to stand up and kiss away all the pain it looked like it was causing him but I could move from the pain in my own body. Silently he untangles my hands from my underwear and helps me up. Wincing I wrap my arms around his neck as he lifts me up bridal style.
"Bath?" He asks me softly and all I can do is shake my head in response as it rests against his shoulder. "Just bed?"
"Yeah." I respond softly my lips brushing over his neck.
"Sure princess." He lays me in bed silently, pulling the covers over my body before kissing my neck gently. I wanted to beg him to stay and cuddle, but I couldn't pull myself from my half sleep state. "Night."

Playing With FireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara