Chapter 1

Alright, First I would like to say I am new to this site! If this looks similar to something you've read on this site, it is because the person who posted it here did not have my permission, so they took it down. I am posting it back up on this site for you readers who loved it here. I am also updating it as well. 

Disclaimer: This is a work of FANFICTION for the fandom The Vampire Diaries! I do not own anything.

Please enjoy!

Chapter One

Jeremy Gilbert sighed in boredom as he lay on his bed. On the floor sat bonnie with multiple spell books littering the floor all around her.

"Oh, I think I found something."

Bonnie said as she picked up one of the books and held it closer. Jeremy pushed himself off the bed and sat beside her looking down at the book. He stared at the Latin words, they were curvy which indicated a woman had written it.

"What is it?"

Bonnie looked up from the book and seemed to be considering something.

"It's a transportation spell, however its very risky."

"Transportation spell? That does seem useful. Just think of the possibilities bonnie."

At his words bonnie started to smile.

"Your right, But I'm going to need to try it out before I try it on her."

Jeremy stared at her in thought.

"What about trying it out on me?"

He asked as he crossed his arms. Bonnie immediately protested, saying it was too risky. She decided to start out small. Bonnie transported little things to different rooms in the house for a while until Jeremy said she would need to transport a person to make sure she could transport Elena.

Bonnie glared at him and said she wasn't going to do it.

"Look, nothing is going to happen and even if it does, the ring won't let me die." He said. At her panicked look when he mentioned death he quickly said that it wouldn't even come to that.

"Fine."

He smirked in triumph as she told him to set up a perfect circle of candles and to sit in between them. He watched as she studied the words to the spell one more time before chanting words he didn't understand. Immediately he could tell the spell was working. The candles went a flame and there was a cold feeling in the air. Suddenly he felt real light headed. His head was throbbing giving him a horrible headache.

Closing his eyes, Jeremy groaned as he felt his insides turn. His stomach threatened to throw up the lunch he had eaten earlier that day. Then it stopped. His headache dissipated and his light headed feeling went away.

But something felt wrong. Opening his eyes he gasped at the huge trees that surrounding him. He sat up and looked around. He was in a forest, and it looked light the sun was almost completely down. Judging by the extremely cold weather he concluded it was winter.

Standing up he wrapped his arms around his body in an attempt to warm himself up. As he walked in a random direction he couldn't help but think that the forest was to quiet. Suddenly something occurred to Jeremy. He felt strange. Almost like something was missing. He stopped walking and quickly brought his hand to his face. It wasn't there! His families ring wasn't on his finger.

Jeremy turned and started walking into the direction he came from looking wildly around the forest floor for the bulky blue ring.

In desperation he dropped to his knees and ran his hands through the fallen leaves but he couldn't find it. He stopped and sat on the ground and curled up in an attempt to get warm. By now it was extremely cold and he could feel his hands and face go numb.