Untitled Part 12

Present - Salvatore Boarding House

Elena paced back and forth in the Salvatore Boarding house anxiously as she waited for Bonnie or Stefan to call. It had been decided shortly after Niklaus and Rebekah had left that it would be a good idea to relocate Jeremy's body to a safer place until they could figure out a way to get him back into the present.

Because if what Jeremy had said was true, then no doubt Klaus would come for him once Rebekah told him what they had all learned tonight. There was just no way Elena would allow that pscyhopath take her little brother away to gods no where.

"Elena, Please! Just sit down already, your driving me crazy with your constant pacing."

Caroline exclaimed loudly as she gently pulled Elena down beside her on the couch by her arm.

Elena sighed in frustration as she tried to rub the tiredness and stress from her face.

"I'm sorry, Care. It's just, I can't help but worry! Jeremy is in serious danger and I feel so helpless knowing there isn't anything I can do but wait patiently for Bonnie to find a reversal spell. Not to mention, we now have to hide him from Klaus, who I don't know if you've notice, Is ruthless and will stop at nothing to get what he wants!"

Caroline wrapped an arm around Elena's shoulder for comfort as she tried to soothe her best friend.

"Don't worry, Stefan and Damon are with Bonnie, who will make sure that Jeremy is protected as much as possible as she looks for that reversal spell. We also have a great hiding place, where no vampire can enter easily. With the help of the Witch spirits Jeremy is the safest person in Mystic Falls."

Caroline reassured her.

Elena gave a weak smile as tears threatened to fall.

"I know, Thanks Care, I needed that."

Caroline responded with a bright and enthusiastic smile.

"Of course, what are best friends for?"

Before Elena could retort her Cell phone rang. Snatching it up, she gave a sigh of relief when 'Stefan Calling' flashed on the screen.

"Stefan! How'd it go? Were their any problems?"

"It went fine, he's safe and set up in one of the rooms on the second floor. Bonnie got the Witch spirit's to agree to help protect Jeremy if Klaus or one of the other Originals try to take him. They've even casted a few defensive spells if they somehow manage to get in."

Stefan explained in relief. In all honesty, he wasn't entirely sure they'd agree to help them after Damon repeatedly insulted them. They didn't take to kindly to him insinuating that they didn't have the power to protect 'one measly human' from a big bad Hybrid. Needless to say Damon suffered some severe headaches and broken bones before he wisely shut up.

Good thing Bonnie was there. Stefan mused as they made their way to the edge of the field.

Elena plopped back down on the couch in relief beside Caroline who grinned knowingly.

"Okay, good. Whose taking the first watch?"

Elena asked.

"Damon is. I'm bringing Bonnie back to the Boarding House now so she can start looking for the reversal spell."

Stefan explained. Elena could hear Damon in the background, "Your Welcome!" but ignored it in favor of Stefan.

"Just hurry back, We need to find that spell soon."