Chapter 1

\Max\

I sat outside the school grounds watching kids rush in. One catches my eye.

Spencer Ride

Spencer Ride was the rebel player heartbreaker of our school. She was a girl has fucked almost every girl in the school not including me.

Her friend Eve walking with her. I hear some leaves crack from behind me.

I was basically in the woods. I look behind me to see two wolfs. One was just a little pup hiding behind a bigger one who I assumed was his mother.

I slowly got up. The bigger wold growled and started to walk toward me. I took off running to the school.

The wolf still hot on my tail. I slam into someone falling back onto the ground.

I hear laughter I open my eyes and look up to see Spencer and Eve looking down at me.

Fuckkkkk

I stumbled to my feet causing spencer to laugh even more. "Can you just stop being such a-a"I stop trying to think. "T-t-t-today jr!"Spencer teases.

"FUCK YOU!"I scream at the top of my lungs. Kids start to crowd around us. "You would like that wouldn't you?"She teases.

I just rub my eyes. I hadn't got much sleep last night as usual. I just stared at her. "You know Spencer I try and try to understand you"I say.

"Do you now?"She asks raising an eyebrow. "MAX!"I hear someone yell. I groan.

I hear footsteps "MAX I SWEAR!"The deep voice yells as I hear him next to you.

"WHAT DAN!"I yell. God my mood swings today. "Come on david wants a word"He says.

"Fuck david!"I say. David is the boy rebel of the school. But Spencer is way more hardcore and hotter than him.

Did I just call spencer hot?Ok nevermind not the time to think about this.

Dan grabs my arm "Come On"He says. He tries to pull me away but Spencer grabs dan by his collar and pulls him away from me so now Dan's face to face with spencer.

Spencer was starring daggers into him. "She doesn't want to go man"Spencer says. "And?I don't care"Dan Spits.

Spencer chuckles "Well I do"Spencer says. Everyone gasps. Spencer cares about something about me?!

Before dan could respond spencer punched him in the face. His nose started bleeding. "Now tell david to fuck off"Spencer says.

"GOT IT!"She yells at dan. "Y-yes"He says nodding his head. "Good boy"She says like she's talking to a dog.

She then turns him around and pushes him hard. He tumbles forward and almost falls.

He catches himself and runs off just as the bell rings. "Your welcome"Spencer says with a wink. I tried my best not to smile but I failed and I probably looked like a idiot smiling like that.

So on the first day of school I managed to get into a fight with the school's rebel then get saved by her and then I smiled BECAUSE OF HER!

What is happening to me?