Chapter 5

\Max\

I know I don't know spencer that much but she seems a lot more reckless lately.

She has gotten suspended for a week for coming in drunk 2 days in a row and I think she has been ignoring me.

Me:Hey Spence wanna hang out?

I groaned as I sat down on my couch. I knew she wasn't going to respond. Until I felt my phone buzz.

I looked down at it.

Spencer:Yeah sure ill pick you up in 10 where do you live?

Me:33522784 park ave

Spencer:Alright cya in a bit

I smiled as I turned my phone off. I got up and went into my kitchen. I got a glass of water.

As I was drinking it the doorbell rang. I set the glass of water down on the kitchen counter.

I made my way to the door struggling to put my shoes on the way. I opened the door to see the rebel of the school.

"Hey Rebel"I say with a smile. Spencer only had on her black T-Shirt since it was really hot out.

I looked up and down her tattooed arms. "Hey princess you ready"She said flashing a smile that could light up the whole town.

I nodded and let Spencer escorted me to her black muscle car. She opened my door for me. I did a small thanks before getting in.

She closed the door and jogged around to the drivers side. She got in and started the car and boom we were off.

"I would have brought my motorcycle but didn't want your parents freaking out or you freaking out"Spencer explained her eyes glued to the road.

"My parents are at work so no worries but if my dad was home he would have been supper protective"I say glancing over at her.

"Why?"She asks. "Well because of your tattoos and your rugged look and Spencer you do look like a guy so yeah"I say laughing a bit at the end.

"Meh fair enough"Spencer said with a smile. "Where are we going?"I ask. "It's a surprise"Spencer states bluntly.

I pouted I knew how stubborn spencer was and knew I wasn't going to get anywhere.

About a half an hour later we pulled up to a creek there was a path off to the right.

She got out of the car and so did I. When spencer got over here she stared at me "Get back into the car"She said. I tilt my head a bit in confusion.

"Why?"I ask. "Just do it"She says. I shrug and get back into the car slamming the door.

Spencer then opens the door for me I get out she shuts the door. "Did you do all that just to do that?"I ask. "Yep"She says popping the p.

"Now come on"She says. She starts to walk the path. I catch up to her until were walking side by side.

After a bit of me complaining and spencer ignoring me we reach a cliff.

I stop dead in my tracks. It was a waterfall.

\Spencer\

I looked at max as her mouth hung open. I smirked and ripped my shirt off fallowed by my jeans then my boots.

"Spencer-"I cut max off "Come on!"I yelled as I ran toward the cliff and jumped off. "SPENCER!"I heard max yell as I fell threw the air.

In a few seconds I landed in cool water that surrounded me. I swam up and looked up to see a terrified max looking down from the cliff.

"COME ON IT'S FINE!"I yell up. "NO WAY!"Max calls back. I shrug knowing she will cave in some way or another.