Chapter 6

\Spencer\

After a little bit of me telling max to jump in she gave in. So now im floating on my back while max is doing whatever.

\Max\

I found myself just starring at Spencer. I had found myself doing this a lot lately.

No max Spencer only hurts people. I sighed I wonder what's going on inside her head.

I splashed a bit of water on her causing her to stand up in the water and look at me.

She had a devilish smirk on. Oh no I messed up. She started splashing my while I tried to block it.

Both our laughs echoing threw the falls. After what felt like ages Spencer final stopped.

"Did you have to do that?"I asked. "No"She paused "I needed too"She said.

I could tell the sun was going to set soon. "Come on"Spencer said as she swam to shore.

I fallowed her. She climbed out of the water. She helped me out once I stood next to her I saw another path that led up the mountain.

She led me up it I stopped several times to point out stuff to her and she would just smile and chuckle.

I was a few steps ahead of Spencer when I tripped I expected to feel the hard cold impact of the ground but it never came.

Instead of the cold ground I felt someone grab my hand and pull me into there warm chest.

It was spencer she let me go "T-thanks"I stuttered I knew I was probably blushing like an idiot.

She shrugged "It's nothing"She said and walked a head of me. I fallowed her.

We soon reached the top of the cliff again. I saw the most beautiful thing.

Past the waterfall the sun was setting. I walked to the edge of the cliff and looked out.

I heard Spencer chuckle but I ignored her as I looked out. "Beautiful isn't it"Spencer says moving next to me.

"It is"I say not taking my eyes off the sight. "I come here to mostly calm down and think I've never shown this place to anyone else"Spencer explains.

I look at her she is just looking out as the sun shines on her face. Maybe Spencers not as bad as she seems.

Spencer gaze makes its way over to me. She smiles a real smile not a fake one or a smirk.

I shiver as it starts to get cold. "Cold?"Spencer asks. I nod. "Well it's getting late let's get going"Spencer says. I nod agreeing with her.

She turns around and I do the same. She slips her black shirt over her head then puts her black ripped jeans on fallowed by her army boots.

I do the same putting all my stuff on. I was a bit warmer. Me and spencer walked side by side down the trail. Half way down spencer put her arm around my shoulders.

I didn't struggle this time because I had to admit spencer was way warmer. I lent into her side as we walked.

When we reached the car spencer opened the back she grabbed her black worn out leather jacket and handed it to me.

"Wear it"She says. I nod and slip the jacket on knowing if I argued I wouldn't win.

She opened my door for me I sat down as she closed it. She jogged over to the drivers seat and got in.

She started the car and she started driving. 10 minutes into the drive Spencer phone that sat on the dash board rang.

"Answer it for me please"Spencer said. "Ok"I say picking up her phone I read "Fang".

"Who is it?"Spencer asks. "Oh it's fang"I say. "Yeah go ahead and answer it and see what he wants"Spencer said.

"Ok"I say as I hit the accept button on Spencers phone. "Hello"I say into the phone. "Uh Spencer?"Fangs voice asked.

"Oh no it's max spencers driving"I say. "Oh ok well anyway ask spencer if my friends can stay over"Fang says.

"Ok"I say. "Hey spencer fang wants to know if he can have his friends stay over?"I ask Spencer.

"I don't care"Spencer says. "She said she doesn't care"I inform fang. "Ok awesome thanks max"Fang says. "No problem"I say as Fang hung up.

I set Spencer's phone back on the dashboard as we pull up to my house.

I look at spencer "Cya next week"I say she gives me a confused look. "Why next week school's tomorrow"Spencer asks. "You got suspended remember?"I say. "Oh yeah well thanks for hanging out max maybe we can hang out sooner than next week"Spencer says.

"Yeah we should thanks Rebel cya"I say. "Ok princess"Spencer says with a smile. Without thinking I kisses spencer on the cheek.

I knew I was blushing like an idiot. "Well cya"Spencer says with a smile. I swear as I was getting out of the car I saw a slight blush on Spencer's face.

I waved as she drove off. Oh shit I forgot to give her her jacket back.

~An~
Hey!Hope you liked the chapter I need your help figuring out a ship name for Spencer and Max. Anyway cya in the next chapter!!