Chapter 9

\Max\

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. I turned my head to see spencer lying face down her face in her pillow.

She was only wearing her black sports bra and black boy shorts. "Spencer"I say tapping her.

She grumbled something but continued to sleep. "SPENCER"I yelled into her ear. She jumped up grabbed me and pulled me into her arms.

"Are you ok what happened!?"She asked. I laughed "Im fine"I say. "It's time for school"I inform her getting up.

I was in Spencer's room. I wore a black tank top and a pair of Spencer's black sweat pants.

Spencer stood up she stretched. I couldn't help but look down at her abs.

"Like what you see?"Spencer teased. My eyes snapped up to meet her grey ones.

I blushed "D-did I bring any c-clothes of mine?"I ask. "Nope so you have to wear mine"Spencer said getting up.

She walked to her closet. She pulled out a white T-Shirt and black ripped jeans with a pair of her black combat boots.

She handed me the stuff "If you want to change in here ill go chang in the bathroom"Spencer says. I nod as spencer grabs a black t-shirt black ripped jeans and her old worn out black army boots.

She walked out of the room. I changed into my clothes I also stole Spencer worn out leather jacket.

When spencer came back she wore her new leather jacket. "Ready babe?"Spencer asks. "Yeah"I say. Spencer leans in kissing me softly.

I kissed back wrapping my arms around her neck while she put her hands on my waist pulling me closer deeping the kiss.

We both pulled away for air. She smiled "let's get going Fangs already waiting in the car"Spencer says. I nod and we walk out the house spencer locking it and got into the car.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Spencer wrapped her arm around my shoulders as we walked up to the school.

Everyone kept looking at us it made me feel a bit uneasy. "Hey it's ok your big bad rebel will protect you"Spencer whispered kissing the top of my head.

I felt better I smiled up at her and she smiled back. As we walked into the building Shane and Jenny came running at me.

"SPAXCER AWAY!"They both yelled. "Spaxcer?"Eve and Abby Spencer friends ask as they walk up.

I leaned more into spencer as I watched mine and Spencer friends argue. "Guys guys guys"Spencer inturps them.

"How do you even know were dating?"Spencer asks an eyebrow raised. They all look at us like were stupid.

"Number one max is wearing your clothes"Shane says. "Number two you have your arm wrapped around her"Eve says.

"Number three We saw you kiss the top of her head"Abby finishes. "Meh fair enough"I say.

The warning bell rang. "Alright ill see you losers at lunch"Spencer tells the group "And ill see you my lovely princess at lunch"She says pecking my lips.

She removes her arm and starts to walk down the hall. I smile as I watch her.

~An~
Sorry for the short chapter!!Hope you enjoyed also it's the first time I used the new ship name shout out to ineedfanfictions for thinking of it credit goes to them.