Chapter 12

\Max\

"MAX!"My dad yells for me downstairs. I run downstairs to see him almost in tears at the phone.

"Yeah is spencer here yet?"I ask. "Uh Spencer is in the hospital"My dad says. My heart drops so many possibilitys running threw my head.

"Which hospital!!"I almost yell. "Spon factory"He says. My thoughts all cut off as I put on my shoes forgetting to tie them.

I run past casey outside of the house and started running towards the hospital it was five minutes away.

I ran as fast as I could until I reached the inside of the hospital. "Hello mam how may I help you?"The receptionists asks.

"Sp-spencer R-ride"I say out of breath. "Are you family?"She asks. "Yeah"I say. "She's in room 307"The lady says.

I nod and basically run to the room. A doctor with a clipboard stood outside of the room.

"Hello are you part of Spencer Ride's family?"He asks. "Yes I am why what happened?"I ask.

"Im sorry mam she overdosed and is now sleeping we also have found that her anxiety levels have gone way down in the past week or so"He explains.

My heart dropped. She would leave me behind?

"Wait she has anxiety?"I ask. "Yes and she is an insomniac she's also bipolar ocd and like I said has anxiety"The doctor explains.

"C-can I see her?"I ask. "Yes there is another young man in there by the name of Fang"He informs me. "That's fine"I say and the doctor moves.

I walk into see Spencer starring at the wall. The doctor was wrong Abby Eve Shane and Jenny along with Fang were there.

Their heads shot toward me as I walked in shutting the door behind me.

I took the seat next to Spencer's bed. I looked up at her as she just starred at the white plain hospital wall.

"What's she doing?"I heard Fang ask. "I don't know"Shane responded.

I grabbed Spencer's hand. No reaction on her part. I held her hand tight and started to cry.

"Don't cry"My head shot up at the sound of Spencer's voice. I met her eye sight.

I saw nothing in her eyes nothing no sadness no happyness. I just starred at her.

"Why?"

~An~
I know I know short chapter but a lot happened so yeah also if I would have wrote more half of you would have had a heart attack!Anyway cya peeps in the next chapter!