Chapter 17

\Max\

May be a bit triggering!!

You know what's funny?I draw with silver but it turns red...

Magic...

I sit in the middle of my room. My parents were out for the weekend and casey was at a friends.

I held my butterfly knife doing a few tricks as blood flowed down my arm.

I took the knife into my hand once again. My hand was shaking from the loss of blood I of course ignored it.

I put the mettle blade on my skin and slowly slid it across my skin making a long cut.

The more my blood dripped the better I felt. I slowly cried as I dropped the knife to my side and pulled my knees to my chest hugging them.

After a few minutes I pulled a small worn out black box from out from under my bed.

I grabbed the knife that had blood dripping from it. I whipped the blood off on my black shirt.

I closed the knife cutting my finger in the process before putting the knife carefully into the black box.

I sat in my room at the foot of my bed. I had set my old black butterfly knife on top of the black worn out box.

I just starred at it. It had been 2 years since I had cut. Shane and Jenny found out and forced me to stop.

I leaned closer to the box picking up the knife before leaning back into my bed.

I opened the knife and just starred at the blade. It had still had a bit of dry blood on it.

\Spencer\

Ok ok before you can call me a stalker let me explain. Right now im sat outside Max's window.

Fang had explained to me that I had told Max I loved her. Don't get me wrong I DO love her.

I was confused to what she was doing she was just starring at a knife.

That's when it clicked in my head. I banged on the window. I had already tried opening the window but that was a no go.

Max didn't even glance at me. I jumped off her roof hurting my ankle in the process but fuck my ankle.

Ok don't fuck my ankle!Wait how would that even work?Spencer stop your getting side tracked!

I ran to Max's front door. I knocked on it. The door slowly opened and there stood casey.

Casey's eyes widened as she saw me. She slammed the door shut but me being the jackass spencer I put my foot in-between the door stopping it.

I pushed softly on the door not to hurt casey. "SPENCER!"I heard Shane yell. I turned around removing my foot so casey slammed it.

Shane and Jenny reached me. "What?"I asked. "Let us go talk to her it's to soon for you to"Shane says while Jenny nods agreeing.

"What!No!"I say. "Spencer come on I promise you you will see her today"I hear Fangs voice say stepping in front of shane and Jenny.

"Look just tell her to call me or something"I say. Shane and Jenny nod as I fallow fang back to his black truck.

I just realized we all have black cars.