Chapter 13

\Spencer\

Black.

Black.

And more fucking black!

I was getting more and more frustrated. The last thing I remember is fang screaming at me than it just went to blackness.

All I could see was blackness but I could hear voices. Sometimes I heard Fangs other times I heard Shane's or Eve's.

"Fucking idiot!"Fang yelled. That sentence rang threw the blackness for a good minute before being replaced with another one.

"Calm down Fang Max will be here soon"I heard Shane's soft and calm voice eco threw the blackness.

Suddenly im hit with a blinding white light. I groan at the sudden light.

I slowly adjust my eyes. I sit up slowly still not knowing where I am. I look to my right to see Shane Abby Jenny Eve and last but not least Fang.

Oh shit..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why?"Max asks me with pleading eyes. I look up to see Fang and the group no longer there.

I look back down at max. "Max im sorry I wasn't thinking straight-"I was cut off by max.

"So you were willing to leave me here!"She asks. Hurt laced in her voice. "Max I-"Once again guess what?I was cut off.

"No Spencer I just started to get to know you you just started to open up I tried my best"Max says on the verge of tears.

"I love you god damnit max"I say without even thinking about what I had just said. Max looks stunned for a moment.

"I-I l-love you t-too"Max stutters. I smile. "Sit with me?"I ask moving over and opening a spot next to me for max.

She shrugged and carefully got onto the bed. I was quick to wrap my arms around her and put my head on her shoulder.

I soon heard the door open and close soon Max and the gang were talking while I just sat there.

\Max\

1 Week Later

Spencer recovering hasn't been the best. Spencer has been spacing out a lot and barely talks.

I haven't been there to see her have a attack where she starts shaking and sweating.

Anyway im sat next to spencer on my phone while Abby and Shane talk. You know it's funny.

How the school's rebels and the schools loser 'hanging out' who would have thought you know?

It's like something that would happen in a book or movie. Fang and Jenny went to grab some food for all of us.

"She's doing it again"Shane announced. I look up to see spencer starring at the wall again.

Did I metion Spencer now has a nurse to watch her 24/7?Spencer says its "bullshit" but I get it me and the guys have school we can't be here all the time.

"Spencer what am I going to so with you?"I thought out loud. Anyway Spencer gets to leave the hospital in like a month and that's if she gets better.

I can tell she's trying though. When she isn't spacing out she tries. Its not really her fault she spaces out.

The doctor's have no clue why either. Spencer's head snaps toward the door as it opens three people step in.

One is on crutches they had a white band wrapped there leg. He also had blonde spiky hair like a jock.

The one to his right was a girl she looked like Alex Voss from Orange Is The New Black she had long black hair and black glasses.

And the final one had brown hair on under a black Beanie.

"Spencer holy shit"The one that had the beanie on said. I grabbed a hold of Spencer's arm getting a bit scared.

Her head snapped toward me. "There like family"Her voice chocked out. Fang and Jenny came in.

"Oh hey Andrew Josh Tess"He greets.

Ok I know I say this a lot but what the fuck?Who were these guys?Well I guess im about to find out.